Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

looking for friends in Ottawa

looking for friends in Ottawa

Old Jan 31st 2014, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

George1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to all
Default looking for friends in Ottawa

Hey guys.

Been in ottawa for 2 weeks and as someone who had lots of friends in scotland I think it would be great to make some new ones here. if anyone is in the same boat feel free to message or respond to this thread. It is different for my oh who is canadian and is reconnecting with old friends.

George
Old Feb 1st 2014, 1:00 am
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for friends in Ottawa

Surprised none of these people contacted you..

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=822889

Hmmm...what is the matter Ottawa Brit Expats?
Old Feb 1st 2014, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Aqua is a name known to allAqua is a name known to allAqua is a name known to allAqua is a name known to allAqua is a name known to allAqua is a name known to allAqua is a name known to allAqua is a name known to allAqua is a name known to allAqua is a name known to allAqua is a name known to all

Hi,

I live in Ottawa with my oh, drop me a message

Roger
Old Feb 4th 2014, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

Roses15 has a spectacular aura aboutRoses15 has a spectacular aura aboutRoses15 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by George1987
Hey guys.

Been in ottawa for 2 weeks and as someone who had lots of friends in scotland I think it would be great to make some new ones here. if anyone is in the same boat feel free to message or respond to this thread. It is different for my oh who is canadian and is reconnecting with old friends.

George
Hi We live in Ottawa too. Been here for 11 months. Arrived from Bermuda where my husband was stationed with the British Army. We would be happy to help you out with any questions you have. We live in Kanata.

Jacqui
Old Feb 4th 2014, 7:22 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

There you go...I knew we had people in O town....I met a number of them when I lived there....including exchange officers

Jacqui....Is that what your husband is here? The group use to met down at the byward market for a knees up
Old Feb 5th 2014, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Roses15 has a spectacular aura aboutRoses15 has a spectacular aura aboutRoses15 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
There you go...I knew we had people in O town....I met a number of them when I lived there....including exchange officers

Jacqui....Is that what your husband is here? The group use to met down at the byward market for a knees up

Hi

No he came out of the army when we emigrated here last year. Met a few ex forces here as well as ex British police.