Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Local interest reality TV (Vancouver, Kelowna) tonight.

Local interest reality TV (Vancouver, Kelowna) tonight.

Old May 19th 2009, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Iain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Local interest reality TV (Vancouver, Kelowna) tonight.

The Bachelorette starts this evening (so I hear from the wife, ahem).

ABC 9.00-11.00, after Dancing with the Stars.

We bumped into them filming in Whistler in April whilst skiing.

Other scenic featurettes are liable to include the Rocky Mountaineer, Vancouver, where the featured gal Gillian lives, and Kelowna, where her family is located.

Just so as you know, you understand. Some prime time exposure for the region on the US networks (not sure if this is exported to the UK).
Old May 19th 2009, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Local interest reality TV (Vancouver, Kelowna) tonight.

Originally Posted by Iain Mc
The Bachelorette starts this evening (so I hear from the wife, ahem).

ABC 9.00-11.00, after Dancing with the Stars.

We bumped into them filming in Whistler in April whilst skiing.

Other scenic featurettes are liable to include the Rocky Mountaineer, Vancouver, where the featured gal Gillian lives, and Kelowna, where her family is located.

Just so as you know, you understand. Some prime time exposure for the region on the US networks (not sure if this is exported to the UK).
I know, and sadly it's going to be the highlight of my Monday evenings! I'm already clock watching for 9pm I know you'll be glued too - just to see what they show of Vancouver and Whistler, of course...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:12 am

dboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adele
I know, and sadly it's going to be the highlight of my Monday evenings! I'm already clock watching for 9pm I know you'll be glued too - just to see what they show of Vancouver and Whistler, of course...
It on now. My OH tricked me. When i agreed to watch it i thought it was an - hour but its 2!. I've snuck on BE during the break - please help me!
Old May 19th 2009, 4:31 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Am hanging put for the CSI Miami season finale at 10!! (2 and a half men in the meantime! )
Old May 19th 2009, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Iain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness, they subtitled the English chap from Yorkshire
Old May 19th 2009, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness, they subtitled the English chap from Yorkshire
That just killed me, as a Yorkshire girl I found that HILARIOUS!!!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Pretty much a full Vancouver bingo card tonight: Grouse Mountain, Stanley Park, Granville Island Market, the Fairmont downtown; shame they managed to pick the cloudy week this Spring and not one of those glorious periods of snowy mountains n'sunshine that we were blessed with in abundance.

Ah well
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Pretty much a full Vancouver bingo card tonight: Grouse Mountain, Stanley Park, Granville Island Market, the Fairmont downtown; shame they managed to pick the cloudy week this Spring and not one of those glorious periods of snowy mountains n'sunshine that we were blessed with in abundance.

Ah well
That helicopter flight up to Grouse and them sitting in the restaurant with the snow falling was so romantic. Being single sucks