Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Late Xmas Pressie Options for Edmonton?

Late Xmas Pressie Options for Edmonton?

Old Dec 11th 2009, 7:30 am
I am the other man....

port7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Late Xmas Pressie Options for Edmonton?

Hi I need to order some presents for relatives (young parents with 2 kids) in Edmonton, anyone got any ideas? Ideally I want to be able to order from the UK (where I am) with a Candian company so as to reduce delivery complications.

I know of the Brit shop in the West-Ed Mall, does anyone know if they do 'goodie' boxes to deliver?
Old Dec 11th 2009, 6:43 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Late Xmas Pressie Options for Edmonton?

Not sure if they do deliveries but you could give them a call 1 780 443 3465. They don't have a website so that's probably your best bet.

Or you could try these people ...

J
Old Dec 13th 2009, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

snow valley is a jewel in the roughsnow valley is a jewel in the roughsnow valley is a jewel in the roughsnow valley is a jewel in the roughsnow valley is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Late Xmas Pressie Options for Edmonton?

Originally Posted by port7
Hi I need to order some presents for relatives (young parents with 2 kids) in Edmonton, anyone got any ideas? Ideally I want to be able to order from the UK (where I am) with a Candian company so as to reduce delivery complications.

I know of the Brit shop in the West-Ed Mall, does anyone know if they do 'goodie' boxes to deliver?
You could try these guys who are in St Albert, Edmonton: The Candy Boutique, Telephone 780 459 7022. They do have a website too.

They are cheaper and have a better range than the West Ed Mall shop IMO.