Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Landing as PR tmrw - wish me luck and last advice !!!

Landing as PR tmrw - wish me luck and last advice !!!

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

stuartm is just really nicestuartm is just really nicestuartm is just really nicestuartm is just really nicestuartm is just really nicestuartm is just really nicestuartm is just really nicestuartm is just really nicestuartm is just really nicestuartm is just really nicestuartm is just really nice
Wink Landing as PR tmrw - wish me luck and last advice !!!

Hi all,

Well i fly to Vancouver tmrw after nearly a 4 year wait!!

Ive got my CHC papers, passport, Goods accompanying and to-follow lists, and stamped bank statements. I dont think theres anything else missing - if theres is, PLEASE SHOUT VERY LOUDLY NOW !!!!

Thanks for all you help recently. I'm pretty nervous and tinged with sadness as im having to leave a very ill mother to activate but hopefully it will all go smoothly and i can try and enjoy 4 days as a Canadia resident before returning to the glorious UK.

Wish me luck, and best of luck to everyone else waiting or on the way

Stuart
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:28 pm
Account Closed

Jazzflute is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Landing as PR tmrw - wish me luck and last advice !!!

Originally Posted by stuartm
Hi all,

Ive got my CHC papers, passport, Goods accompanying and to-follow lists, and stamped bank statements. I dont think theres anything else missing - if theres is, PLEASE SHOUT VERY LOUDLY NOW !!!!

Thanks for all you help recently. I'm pretty nervous and tinged with sadness as im having to leave a very ill mother to activate but hopefully it will all go smoothly and i can try and enjoy 4 days as a Canadia resident before returning to the glorious UK.

Stuart
All the very very very best of luck Stuart - enjoy your short stay and let us all know how your landing went. I saw your other post - sorry to hear about your mother - I'm sure this must be the most stressful time for you and your family but you'll be back with your mom soon. Take care
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stuartm
Hi all,

Stuart

Good luck and best wishes!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck...hope it all goes well.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

good luck and all the best...it is very easy to do the landing....you will be fine...
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 6:36 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great trip
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so glad you are flying out to land Stuart, hope the short stay goes well, hope the jet lag isn't too bad, bet your mum will be over the moon for you! Good for you for finding the werewithall to do this during this stressful time for you, you should be proud of yourself! Karma sent for sure!
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 6:53 pm
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

princess caribou is on a distinguished road

Best of luck for tomorrow
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Kynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really nice

Glad to hear you're managing to make it over and land. So sad about your mom. Make sure to take TONS of photos when you're here so you can go back and share that bit of Canada with her. She'll probably love it!
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 2:30 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy landings, good luck.