British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   Landing as PR tmrw - wish me luck and last advice !!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/landing-pr-tmrw-wish-me-luck-last-advice-652657/)

stuartm Feb 2nd 2010 4:21 pm

Landing as PR tmrw - wish me luck and last advice !!!

Hi all,

Well i fly to Vancouver tmrw after nearly a 4 year wait!!

Ive got my CHC papers, passport, Goods accompanying and to-follow lists, and stamped bank statements. I dont think theres anything else missing - if theres is, PLEASE SHOUT VERY LOUDLY NOW !!!!:ohmy:

Thanks for all you help recently. I'm pretty nervous and tinged with sadness as im having to leave a very ill mother to activate :( but hopefully it will all go smoothly and i can try and enjoy 4 days as a Canadia resident before returning to the glorious UK.

Wish me luck, and best of luck to everyone else waiting or on the way;)

Stuart:fingerscrossed:

Jazzflute Feb 2nd 2010 4:28 pm

Re: Landing as PR tmrw - wish me luck and last advice !!!

Originally Posted by stuartm (Post 8305126)
Hi all,

Ive got my CHC papers, passport, Goods accompanying and to-follow lists, and stamped bank statements. I dont think theres anything else missing - if theres is, PLEASE SHOUT VERY LOUDLY NOW !!!!:ohmy:

Thanks for all you help recently. I'm pretty nervous and tinged with sadness as im having to leave a very ill mother to activate :( but hopefully it will all go smoothly and i can try and enjoy 4 days as a Canadia resident before returning to the glorious UK.

All the very very very best of luck Stuart - enjoy your short stay and let us all know how your landing went. I saw your other post - sorry to hear about your mother - I'm sure this must be the most stressful time for you and your family but you'll be back with your mom soon. Take care :fingerscrossed:

Martin99 Feb 2nd 2010 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by stuartm (Post 8305126)
Hi all,

Good luck and best wishes!!!!

Getting There Feb 2nd 2010 5:01 pm

Good luck...hope it all goes well.

Eamonn & Janet.

MR79 Feb 2nd 2010 5:45 pm

good luck and all the best...it is very easy to do the landing....you will be fine...

Bali2010 Feb 2nd 2010 6:36 pm

Have a great trip
:thumbsup:

Robin (The Gadget family) Feb 2nd 2010 6:52 pm

I'm so glad you are flying out to land Stuart, hope the short stay goes well, hope the jet lag isn't too bad, bet your mum will be over the moon for you! Good for you for finding the werewithall to do this during this stressful time for you, you should be proud of yourself! Karma sent for sure! :thumbsup:

Kaye. Feb 2nd 2010 6:53 pm

Congratulations and best wishes :thumbsup:

princess caribou Feb 2nd 2010 6:53 pm

Best of luck for tomorrow :)

Kynn Feb 3rd 2010 1:10 am

Glad to hear you're managing to make it over and land. So sad about your mom. Make sure to take TONS of photos when you're here so you can go back and share that bit of Canada with her. She'll probably love it!

purple80 Feb 3rd 2010 2:30 am

Happy landings, good luck.