Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Just wanted to say thankyou

Just wanted to say thankyou

Old Sep 12th 2006, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

creamcrackered has much to be proud ofcreamcrackered has much to be proud ofcreamcrackered has much to be proud ofcreamcrackered has much to be proud ofcreamcrackered has much to be proud ofcreamcrackered has much to be proud ofcreamcrackered has much to be proud ofcreamcrackered has much to be proud ofcreamcrackered has much to be proud ofcreamcrackered has much to be proud ofcreamcrackered has much to be proud of
Talking Just wanted to say thankyou

I will be off line after today, the removers are packing up around us, tomorrow we are out of the house and Thurs we shall be on our flight, so I wanted to say thankyou to all of you and as soon as i'm online the other end I shall update you all as to how its going. Best wishes and a big hug to all of you. Deb, Paul and gang xxx cheers
Old Sep 12th 2006, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just wanted to say thankyou

Oh wow - how exciting / terrifying / brilliant. Good luck with the whole move and flight and everything. And get back on line soon to update everyone !
Old Sep 12th 2006, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by creamcrackered
I will be off line after today, the removers are packing up around us, tomorrow we are out of the house and Thurs we shall be on our flight, so I wanted to say thankyou to all of you and as soon as i'm online the other end I shall update you all as to how its going. Best wishes and a big hug to all of you. Deb, Paul and gang xxx cheers

Goodluck with it all... the journey begins!! Wish all of you the best of luck. Hopefully that will be us in a few months... fingers crossed!! Let us know how you are getting on as soon as you can!!
Old Sep 12th 2006, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

JaseAndHeth is a glorious beacon of lightJaseAndHeth is a glorious beacon of lightJaseAndHeth is a glorious beacon of lightJaseAndHeth is a glorious beacon of lightJaseAndHeth is a glorious beacon of lightJaseAndHeth is a glorious beacon of lightJaseAndHeth is a glorious beacon of lightJaseAndHeth is a glorious beacon of lightJaseAndHeth is a glorious beacon of lightJaseAndHeth is a glorious beacon of lightJaseAndHeth is a glorious beacon of light

Best of luck!! Enjoy your new lives in Canada
Old Sep 12th 2006, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by creamcrackered

Welcome to canada - safe journey. Hope you love living here.

Keep us posted!
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck!

Hope all goes well and I look forward to the updates when you are settled.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

silver birch has a brilliant futuresilver birch has a brilliant futuresilver birch has a brilliant futuresilver birch has a brilliant futuresilver birch has a brilliant futuresilver birch has a brilliant future

Good luck from me too! Hope all goes well with the move
Old Sep 12th 2006, 3:13 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Best Of British
Old Sep 12th 2006, 5:46 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, good luck. You will be absolutely cream crackered by the time you get there but you will have to learn Canadian for it because they dont now what cream crackered is!!! All the best!
Old Sep 13th 2006, 1:03 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck to you all, hope all goes well

Keep posting when you get here.

Raine