British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   Just wanted to say thankyou (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/just-wanted-say-thankyou-396073/)

creamcrackered Sep 12th 2006 9:53 am

Just wanted to say thankyou

I will be off line after today, the removers are packing up around us, tomorrow we are out of the house and Thurs we shall be on our flight, so I wanted to say thankyou to all of you and as soon as i'm online the other end I shall update you all as to how its going. Best wishes and a big hug to all of you. Deb, Paul and gang xxx cheers :beer:

ann m Sep 12th 2006 9:56 am

Re: Just wanted to say thankyou

Oh wow - how exciting / terrifying / brilliant. Good luck with the whole move and flight and everything. And get back on line soon to update everyone ! :beer:

Sarahad Sep 12th 2006 10:04 am

Originally Posted by creamcrackered
I will be off line after today, the removers are packing up around us, tomorrow we are out of the house and Thurs we shall be on our flight, so I wanted to say thankyou to all of you and as soon as i'm online the other end I shall update you all as to how its going. Best wishes and a big hug to all of you. Deb, Paul and gang xxx cheers :beer:

Goodluck with it all... the journey begins!! Wish all of you the best of luck. Hopefully that will be us in a few months... fingers crossed!! :) Let us know how you are getting on as soon as you can!!

JaseAndHeth Sep 12th 2006 10:08 am

Best of luck!! Enjoy your new lives in Canada :)

willmore Sep 12th 2006 10:42 am

Originally Posted by creamcrackered

Welcome to canada - safe journey. Hope you love living here.

Keep us posted!

Woodstock62 Sep 12th 2006 11:23 am

Good Luck!

Hope all goes well and I look forward to the updates when you are settled. :)

silver birch Sep 12th 2006 12:43 pm

Good luck from me too! Hope all goes well with the move :)

Butch Cassidy Sep 12th 2006 3:13 pm

Best Of British ;)

woodmanbg Sep 12th 2006 5:46 pm

Yes, good luck. You will be absolutely cream crackered by the time you get there but you will have to learn Canadian for it because they dont now what cream crackered is!!! All the best! :)

raine66 Sep 13th 2006 1:03 am

Best of luck to you all, hope all goes well :D :)

Keep posting when you get here.

Raine