Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Judy in Calgary

Judy in Calgary

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:20 pm

tinytears is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Judy in Calgary

What happened to Judy, it is a long time since I've seen her post on here?

Judy if you are reading you have always been so helpful and kind and I miss reading your posts, they are usually very insightful.

Hope all is well.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Judy in Calgary

Originally Posted by tinytears

Judy if you are reading you have always been so helpful and kind and I miss reading your posts, they are usually very insightful.

Hope all is well.
She's off following her bliss, I believe!
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tinytears

Hope all is well.
Judy is very happy here on Vancouver Island
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 1:14 am
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute

i'm sure she feels right at home with all this snow.

i wonder if she brought that chinook with her too?

i'm getting my coat...
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 1:22 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

O Judy............we need you back to thaw this snow

i hope she is enjoying her new life
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 2:01 am
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moondevil
O Judy............we need you back to thaw this snow

i hope she is enjoying her new life
we actually don't have chinooks here at the west coast, moondevil... but at the moment we would appreciate the according thawing effect too, at least down here at sea level.
remember, bc's south coast usually has winters comparable to the southern uk. this snow and cold spell might not be special for the rest of canada, but the average west coaster is rather challenged with the current conditions...
that was what i meant, when i linked calgary, the snow, the chinook, and judy's move to the island...

i'm sorry for having confused people with my joke and hope i made myself clearer this time.
and of course, enjoy your chinook once you get it, moondevil.
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 3:05 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lof
we actually don't have chinooks here at the west coast, moondevil... but at the moment we would appreciate the according thawing effect too, at least down here at sea level.
remember, bc's south coast usually has winters comparable to the southern uk. this snow and cold spell might not be special for the rest of canada, but the average west coaster is rather challenged with the current conditions...
that was what i meant, when i linked calgary, the snow, the chinook, and judy's move to the island...

i'm sorry for having confused people with my joke and hope i made myself clearer this time.
and of course, enjoy your chinook once you get it, moondevil.
Its ok i got it
we just need some warmth here on the board and also in alberta at the moment, just thought wow the snow has stopped, then 10mins later...yep the snow is falling yet again, got stuck 3 times today with the car, really need a truck
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fuschiagirl
Judy is very happy here on Vancouver Island
And so are we We are happy Judy is enjoying life here, what a lovely lady
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Its ok i got it
we just need some warmth here on the board and also in alberta at the moment, just thought wow the snow has stopped, then 10mins later...yep the snow is falling yet again, got stuck 3 times today with the car, really need a truck
Truck! "You" Never! What you need is a "Timmies"
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

got stuck 3 times today with the car, really need a truck
Winter tires and winter driving lessons!!