Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

job offer and expedition of immigration process

job offer and expedition of immigration process

Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

TRAX123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default job offer and expedition of immigration process

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help. If the non-principal applicant gets a permanent job offer while on a working visa to Canada, can this be used to expedite the immigration process, or is it only if the principal applicant. gets a job offer

Cheers
Tracey and Mark
Old Jun 12th 2007, 2:25 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: job offer and expedition of immigration process

Originally Posted by TRAX123
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help. If the non-principal applicant gets a permanent job offer while on a working visa to Canada, can this be used to expedite the immigration process, or is it only if the principal applicant. gets a job offer

Cheers
Tracey and Mark
Ask over in the immigration section. I'm no expert, but I don't think it matters which person gets the job offer.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TRAX123

Cheers
Tracey and Mark

Hi T & M

If you get a permanent job offer a copy of this needs to be submitted to the VISA office your application is lodged with. You will get extra points for having a permament job and it may expedite your application.

Gay
x
Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

TRAX123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, many thanks for the advice guys, we will look into it.
Cheers
T&M