Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Job for the jobless Indians/foreigners who land in Canada

Job for the jobless Indians/foreigners who land in Canada

Old Apr 3rd 2011, 2:16 pm
wassup clique

greentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Job for the jobless Indians/foreigners who land in Canada

You're welcome - thanks for the karma
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 2:36 pm
wassup clique

greentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Flogger
I would say, why presume he is thick and hasn't looked into visa's.

I have had 97 lots of karma and 102 pms on this since my post.
Well Flogger - I'll make it 98 lots of karma - as I did last night before some mod came along and deleted my post - didn't know it was in the rules to have your post deleted for giving karma?

And back on thread again - There are lots of jobs for us foreigners but a lot of the time, it is difficult to find them. A lot of us on this forum have had problems when coming here trying to find work. However, it isn't impossible. Networking can help and so can going to an area that isn't overly populated where everyone is competing for the same job.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 4:24 pm
Canada! here i come

vishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nice

Originally Posted by greentea3
Well Flogger - I'll make it 98 lots of karma - as I did last night before some mod came along and deleted my post - didn't know it was in the rules to have your post deleted for giving karma?

And back on thread again - There are lots of jobs for us foreigners but a lot of the time, it is difficult to find them. A lot of us on this forum have had problems when coming here trying to find work. However, it isn't impossible. Networking can help and so can going to an area that isn't overly populated where everyone is competing for the same job.
no prob with a humble start my friend
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

CanadaGeek will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by vishy
Thank u for ur reply,i'll PM u if i've any query.Right now i'll b going to british council and applying for IELTS and getting some study material on that.
btw, what is the validity period of the IELTS score?
I believe it is valid for one year. May be someone can update of this is not the case now.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:11 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadaGeek
I believe it is valid for one year. May be someone can update of this is not the case now.

I did confirm it with a link but it was deemed inappropriate by the powers that be so I shall no longer bother attempting to assist.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
I did confirm it with a link but it was deemed inappropriate by the powers that be so I shall no longer bother attempting to assist.
A link to Google is hardly useful really is it.

But here you go if it makes you feel any better :
http://tinyurl.com/3tsekfl
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:51 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
A link to Google is hardly useful really is it.

But here you go if it makes you feel any better :

http://tinyurl.com/3tsekfl
I can't tell on my cell if that is the right one - mine wasn't just a link to google - it then typed the queestion and took you to the resluts page - which indicated 1 year validity for the tesat result. So I was being helpful I'm a mardy arse way.

it was - so alls good - thanks sue x

Last edited by The4BellsLondon; Apr 3rd 2011 at 7:58 pm.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 10:04 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadaGeek
It's valid for 2 years now.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 11:57 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
aha - good oh - one link I found said 1 and the other said 2!!
Old Apr 4th 2011, 7:31 am
Canada! here i come

vishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nice

Thanks amy,canadageek & sue