Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

It's days like these....

It's days like these....

Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:34 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's days like these....

Originally Posted by Ramsey
whenever I type eh... it looks like im questioning something eh?
But that is how it's used, eh?

Sort of you know,like everything is like a question you know like, eh?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:39 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bootlecat
I miss the hills, countryside and stable temperatures of the UK
I miss (and you will too) M&S, decent Fish and Chips real Baked Beans, real Chocolate
I miss actually being able to take public transport to almost any place in the country (it just doesn't exist over here)
Flights are shockingly expensive, ryanair get over here quick (and i never thought I'd ever miss Ryan Air and Easy Jet, but the prices of internal flights are massively overpriced when compared tio European models)
Should've moved to BC. We've got geography, a nearly British climate, decent Fish and Chips and a variety of chocolatiers. Flights to the US are pretty competitive; I'm not convinced there's much else in Canada worth seeing that we can't drive to (been to Montreal on work).

I never shopped in M&S (place an order online and get visitors to bring stuff over if you must) and don't like beans.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 4:18 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lawsandjenny
gays, and the BBC.
I work in Musical Theatre for goodness sake !!!!!!!!!!! and i do Freelance work for the BBC
PS i said cheap cigs not fags !
When are you thinking of going over and why Canada ?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 4:47 pm
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
That would be "eh" not "aye" but we'll forgive you because you still relatively new.

But only this once, eh.

As for the rest yep you doin' good, especially the driving but it would be even better if you were shaving or flossing your teeth or something.
I believe its correctly typed as 'eh?'