Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Italian Police checks

Italian Police checks

Old Jul 25th 2002, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Austen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Italian Police checks

We're English, but my partner lived in Italy for a number of years back in the late 90's. As a consequence, we need to have a poice check carried out as part of the PR requirements. Does anyone have any advice on how to obtain an italian police check certificate from the UK, or how long it takes??

Any advice is appreciated.
Old Jul 26th 2002, 3:20 am
Ic

Default Re: Italian Police checks

Austen <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > We're English, but my partner lived in Italy for a number of years back in the late
    > 90's. As a consequence, we need to have a poice check carried out as part of the PR
    > requirements. Does anyone have any advice on how to obtain an italian police check
    > certificate from the UK, or how long it takes??
    >
    > Any advice is appreciated.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
I went thru this 20 years ago: I had to go to foreign office in Rome. there is a
special office where all foreign people records are kept. Depending on who you talk
with or whose hand you grease, it might take you anywhere from an hour to two weeks!.
I think in your case you should go through the italian embassy in lodon or one of the
consulates.