Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Interesting fact from Estate Agent

Interesting fact from Estate Agent

Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:43 am
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Interesting fact from Estate Agent

Originally Posted by britex01
There's more to moving than just market prices. But whatever spurs one, eh? ...

---
Well being as its her house she can do what she wants with it and Im sure she knows her own circumstances and needs for Canada better than anyone else.

Im confused as to why her selling her own house would bother anyone else so much? After all its none of our business or our place to judge what she wants to do and Im also sure a lot of Brits are worried what the market will do in the coming years as its not exactly stable at the mo.

Last edited by Mikey B; Jul 24th 2008 at 12:45 am.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:55 am
Fluffy Dippindoodle

pinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond repute

we rented for 3 months originally when we first came over and were going to go month by month after that (probably going to be about 6 months to a year in total). However, i never really felt settled in the rented property (it was nice enough, no problem with that) but just felt it was always hanging over my head that we'd be moving again - so we bought our own place and moved in at the end of the three months.

It was definitely the right decision for us - feel like this is now my home and i am no longer in limbo!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:16 am
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikey B
Well being as its her house she can do what she wants with it and Im sure she knows her own circumstances and needs for Canada better than anyone else.

Im confused as to why her selling her own house would bother anyone else so much? After all its none of our business or our place to judge what she wants to do and Im also sure a lot of Brits are worried what the market will do in the coming years as its not exactly stable at the mo.
All I said was that there is more to moving than just market prices. How then does this statement justify your confusion? What Flirtyknics decides to do for herself is, quite rightly, her choice.

Moreover, how house prices rise or fall over the coming years cannot be realistically determined at this time. One might as well toss a coin.

---