Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

IMP AEROSPACE Interview advice

IMP AEROSPACE Interview advice

Old Nov 8th 2008, 11:14 am
Just Joined

John and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IMP AEROSPACE Interview advice

Hi all, I had my interview on the 5th Nov, it went well. During the phone interview they asked me to come to a face to face maybe on the 29th of Nov. in London. But I have not been given the times and location. I am assuming they are still trying to set everything up. Fingers crossed.
~ John
Old Nov 14th 2008, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

robjudge is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, has anyone who is due to have a face2face interview been contacted yet from IMP about times,date etc? they haven't been in touch yet and it is a week tomorrow until the Canada Expo 08 in Leeds!?!?
Regards, Rob.
Old Nov 14th 2008, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

SODS LAW!!
Bloody typical at the mo, apply for loads of jobs over the last 3 months, and NOW get people calling me wanting to schedule interview etc, "pop quiz hotshot!" what to do now, i really want the IMP job, having my house valued next week and people coming out to quote us happy to move to Canada and clearing out the house of crap, but i've now come to a 3 way junction, 1) We all go to Canada if we can afford it 2) I go on my own for a year 3) We scrap the whole idea (boo hoo) if we cant afford it!"?!?!?! ALL ADVICE WELCOME!!
Regards, Rob.
Old Nov 14th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Winston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really nice
Smile Re: IMP AEROSPACE Interview advice

Not sure of your whole situation but I would swap England for Canada any day and twice on sundays. If you stay in England you will always wonder what if and should we have gone. NS is great and working at IMP is Ok. It won't turn you into rothschild but it pays the bills.

Grasp the Nettle and strike out!!! If you come on your own it will be as expensive as if you had your family with you anyway.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

BAD NEWS BAD NEWS THE JUDGES ARE NOT COMING TO NOVA SCOTIA!!!
We had our house valued today and oh my god not enough for what we need to settle mortgage and debts etc!! really really p**sed off and annoyed at the mo!!! so gonna have to let IMP know tomorrow 18/11/08 hopefully they are gonna be recruiting again in 2 years time (or will hold my job for a few years, but cant see it some how!!!), in which we are intending to start this dream all over again, thanks to all who have given us advice over the last few weeks etc, i hope and pray all your dreams come true, bloody british government and flipping world economy lol.

Regards Rob and karen Judge.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Winston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really nice
Smile Re: IMP AEROSPACE Interview advice

On the Job Front I suspect IMP will need people for years to come. They are expanding rapidly and have an aging workforce. So fingers crossed we may see you in nova Scotia yet.

Good luck and keep smiling

winston
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

expat123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Winston Green
On the Job Front I suspect IMP will need people for years to come.
winston
Add to that the fact that there are very few brits working there who are happy within the company and will be looking to move on/back to blighty in the near future. I'd imagine they'l be recruiting for a while yet.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

expat123 is an unknown quantity at this point

PM's replied
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

rickuk is a jewel in the roughrickuk is a jewel in the roughrickuk is a jewel in the roughrickuk is a jewel in the rough

Hi Expat,

Care to share your info with the rest of us regarding IMP ?

thanks

Richard
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

davesharronn is an unknown quantity at this point

hi could you elaborate please you can pm me do you work there
thanks dave
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

poface is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by davesharronn
hi could you elaborate please you can pm me do you work there
thanks dave
Hi Dave
I work at IMP and can answer any questions you have I just need to post 3 replys before you can pm me
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rickuk
Hi Expat,

Care to share your info with the rest of us regarding IMP ?

thanks

Richard
Dont be put off too much by what you here. Not all is as bad as some people make it sound
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by robjudge
YES! i've been informed today that i have been succesful and have been selected for a face 2 face interview!!! IMP will be contacting to let me know times and place!! so do i start ringing round for movers prices! lol etc etc?? has anyone been to a face to face? what do they ask and is it pretty much sign the contract type interview?? all those who are waiting foe IMP to get back to you, have faith guys!!

Regards,

Rob judge.
Hi Rob
Have you got a date for your interview yet. I know the Imp team Leave for the UK today. I already work at IMP and can answer any questions you have. Dont worry the interview is easy
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

hi i have had my interview, offered the job and accepted,twp has arrived well the confirmation letter and all the bumf that comes with it ,just need to sell my house been on the market for 10 months dropped 25 grand and still no buyers really frustrating
dave
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

hi what is expat going on about could you please pm me poface and explain that would be really appreciated
thanks dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.