Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I'm so sad!!!!

I'm so sad!!!!

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future
Default Re: I'm so sad!!!!

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
Sorry can't resist but only have one thing to say

Kilkenny 5-17 Tipp 1-17

You were saying????

Anne
Well I see you haven't lost the cat humour! Alright, I'll give you that one!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

Bailies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
We arrived 10 weeks ago today, and everything was going so well up to about 4 weeks ago - My oh was let go from the company that brought him over.
We thought that was it and were preparing to go home - anyway another company stepped in at last minute and pulled out all the stops to apply for lmo - this came back the other day, great we thought, until we and company realised it was for only 8 Weeks!!! company were told though they could extend and it should'nt be a problem???

Anyway in meantime i have started my dream job and kids are finally settled in school, all we want to do is try and make ago of things here!

So now we all have to go to the border and get new wp that will be only valid for 8 weeks, and if they dont extend that is the end of the dream

I just feel so sad about everything, we are actually just thinking about giving up and going home....

Anne
Hi
I was thinking of trying to move to Canada through a work permit and was willing to pay a consultant to arrange as our permanent resident application was taking so long but all of a sudden we got our 90 day letter so I didnt go down that route. One of the things that attracted me was that our permanent resident application was fast tracked if we were there on arranged employment.
Have you put in a permanent resident application and if so can you look into getting it fast tracked?
Susan
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:16 am
finally together...

__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute

wow you ahve come so far, dont let it get tio you now. if you both love your jobs - i assume you have a STWP? can you not get an LMO yourself and be the princiapal applicant? you are in the country legally so it should be do-able. got for the WP and hope they can extend good luck