Reload this Page >

illegal mexican in canada!

illegal mexican in canada!

Old Aug 27th 2002, 1:45 am
Just Joined

ellssa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default illegal mexican in canada!

Hi,

Im a Canadian citizen with an illegal Mexican boyfriend!! is it possible for me to change his status by marrying him? he came to canada two years ago with a tourist visa and didnt go back. I love him and this is not just for him getting his immigration. Its for us being able to be together and him to work legaly in Canada.
Do you know what the immigration would want from me? probably some stuff to show that we are not faking the marriage....but what?
and also what is the humanity rights that makes some illegal immigrants able to stay in Canada?

Thank you,

e.s
Old Aug 27th 2002, 5:14 am
Andrew Miller

Default Re: illegal mexican in canada!

You are living in Canada with your boyfriend? So, why in the other post you are
claiming living and working in US and asking how to sponsor your parents? Make up
your mind before asking questions here please, otherwise nobody will take you
seriously....

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE from the above address before
sending email)

"ellssa" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    > Im a Canadian citizen with an illegal Mexican boyfriend!! is it possible for me to
    > change his status by marrying him? he came to canada two years ago with a tourist
    > visa and didnt go back. I love him and this is not just for him getting his
    > immigration. Its for us being able to be together and him to work legaly in Canada.
    > Do you know what the immigration would want from me? probably some stuff to show
    > that we are not faking the marriage....but what? and also what is the humanity
    > rights that makes some illegal immigrants able to stay in Canada?
    > Thank you,
    > e.s
    > --
    > ellssa
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Aug 27th 2002, 6:58 am
Bodza Bodza

ellssa <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Im a Canadian citizen with an illegal Mexican boyfriend!! is it possible for me to
    > change his status by marrying him?

Mira, Sera posible que tengan una problema: Tengan muy en serio cuando uno ignora la
ley de inmigracion. O sea, tengan que considerar la posibilidad que van a decir que
no. Como veo el caso, tengan dos opciones, ambos con riesgos. En el primer caso
intentas inmigrarlo desde ahora mientras que esten adentro de Canada y decirlo la
verdad. Este caso lleva riesgos, hay la gran posibilidad que digan que no. En el
segundo caso, salga el para mexico para una vacacion, y regresa, luego el casa
contigo y no digan nada sobre la temporada que el "supuestamente" pasara en Canada
ilegalmente. Como funcionara esto es que los de inmigracion no saben que el todavia
esta en Canada y puede salir de Canada sin problema.

Si quieres mas detalles , yo te explico, mi email es [email protected] No soy de
inmigracion, mi esposa es de nuevo laredo y entiendo como funcionar esta cosas.

Old Aug 27th 2002, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

ellssa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Andrew,

Sorry for the confusion. I was living with my boyfriend until last month and then got a job offer in US. I decided to move since it was very close to Canada and I could see him every weekend, but I'm willing to move back if I know i have to live in Canada to sponsor him. Didnt know it works like that, thats why I also asked about my parents.

Thank you in advance,

e.s

Originally posted by Andrew Miller:
You are living in Canada with your boyfriend? So, why in the other post you are
claiming living and working in US and asking how to sponsor your parents? Make up
your mind before asking questions here please, otherwise nobody will take you
seriously....

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE from the above address before
sending email)

"ellssa" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    > change his status by marrying him? he came to canada two years ago with a tourist
    > visa and didnt go back. I love him and this is not just for him getting his
    > immigration. Its for us being able to be together and him to work legaly in Canada.
    > Do you know what the immigration would want from me? probably some stuff to show
    > that we are not faking the marriage....but what? and also what is the humanity
    > rights that makes some illegal immigrants able to stay in Canada?
    > Thank you,
    > e.s
    > --
    > ellssa
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com