Reload this Page >

info regarding Uk work permit

info regarding Uk work permit

Old Aug 26th 2002, 4:01 pm
Just Joined

mandeepkhurmi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile info regarding Uk work permit

Hi
I am an Indian and i have been living in canada since last year on student status. Now, i would like to move to Uk as a worker(WEb designer) I have friends there and they are agree to support me. However i donot have any confirm job in Uk as web designer/ developer.
I would like to know if somebody have any knowledge regarding the same. The other thing Can i apply for UK work permit from Canada or i have to back to India
Old Aug 26th 2002, 4:40 pm
Zaqxsw

Default Re: info regarding Uk work permit

Work permit is applied through your employer, not by you, but it takes only a few
days.

<mandeepkhurmi> wrote in message new-
s:[email protected]
    > Hi I am an Indian and i have been living in canada since last year on student
    > status. Now, i would like to move to Uk as a worker(WEb designer) I have friends
    > there and they are agree to support me. However i donot have any confirm job in Uk
    > as web designer/ developer. I would like to know if somebody have any knowledge
    > regarding the same. The other thing Can i apply for UK work permit from Canada or i
    > have to back to India
    > --
    > mandeep
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Aug 26th 2002, 9:02 pm
The Wizzard

try looking at the UK Home Office website regarding different types of visas and
how to apply.

"ZAQXSW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Work permit is applied through your employer, not by you, but it takes
only
    > a few days.
    > <mandeepkhurmi> wrote in message
news:396725.1030377677@britishexpats-
.com
    > >
    > > Hi I am an Indian and i have been living in canada since last year on student
    > > status. Now, i would like to move to Uk as a worker(WEb designer) I have friends
    > > there and they are agree to support me. However i donot have any confirm job in
    > > Uk as web designer/ developer. I would like to know if somebody have any
    > > knowledge regarding the same. The other thing Can i apply for UK work permit from
    > > Canada or i have to back to India
    > >
    > > --
    > > mandeep
    > >
    > >
    > > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
    > >

Old Aug 27th 2002, 2:36 pm
Bodza Bodza

mandeepkhurmi <mandeepkhurmi> wrote:
    > status. Now, i would like to move to Uk as a worker(WEb designer) I have friends
    > there and they are agree to support me. However i donot have any confirm job in Uk
    > as web designer/ developer. I would like to know if somebody have any knowledge
    > regarding the same. The other thing Can i apply for UK work permit from Canada or i
    > have to back to India

Try looking at www.workpermit.com or
misc.immigration.misc on usenet

Old Aug 27th 2002, 6:40 pm
Kukku

You acn not apply for the Uk work permit on your own , the employer is the one
responsible for arranging work permit. After you have secured a job, your employer
will apply for work permit and send it to you, and then you'll be able to get a work
visa from UK embassy in Canada. For more information
www.workpermits.gov.uk

Good Luck

mandeepkhurmi <mandeepkhurmi> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > have to back to India