Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I live in Kamloops

I live in Kamloops

Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:55 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I live in Kamloops

Shall we try and arrange a night out then? I'm up for it if everyone else is?
The more the merrier
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:17 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by swiggy1030
hi i'm paul 2 hrs drive revelstoke,from leicester,been here 28 yrs email [email protected]
Not too smart to post your email on t'internet.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Welch07
Dear all
I would like to introduce myself as I am new to this, I came to Kamloops in July 07 after waiting 3 years to emmigrate to Canada, I am really struggling with meeting people and feel quite lonely at times. I was wondering if anyone new to the country lives near me or I can start some nice chats with people going through the same as me.
Shouldn't this post be in the lonely hearts column?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:54 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MartianTom
Hi there...
I have a pen-friend (well... digi-friend!) in Kamloops and she's trying to persuade me to come there rather than my chosen destination of Regina, Saskatchewan. From the photos, it looks beautiful there. I hope you're not lonely too long.
Hi Martian Tom, have you a job in Regina...we are hoping to live in Indian Head, SK and OH has a job offer in a firm in Regina...its just getting there is the problem:curse: