Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I can't be the only one addicted!

I can't be the only one addicted!

Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:12 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I can't be the only one addicted!

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Your book you said mowing to Canada mine says moving to Canada
Doh - oh yes -I am going to cut grass all the way there!!

obviously the other option is rowing to Canada - but not that fit!!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Doh - oh yes -I am going to cut grass all the way there!!

obviously the other option is rowing to Canada - but not that fit!!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

neekie will become famous soon enoughneekie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lauraandfam
Oh it will happen Neeki.
Getting is a job offer does seem the quickest way and with perseverance you'll manage it.
What job area are you looking in??

I must be honest though, my hub is getting a little crabby with me for spending so much time on internet! Hay ho! I must remember to get him a few treats when I go to Tesco!
My husband is an electronics engineer and I am a teaching assistant by day, fitness instructor by night!! My poor cross trainer has had a beating because thats what I do when I cant switch off from Canada mode. The wait is killing me!!!! :curse:
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:56 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neekie
My husband is an electronics engineer and I am a teaching assistant by day, fitness instructor by night!! My poor cross trainer has had a beating because thats what I do when I cant switch off from Canada mode. The wait is killing me!!!! :curse:

OOh Neek - what and where do you teach - I am a Town planne (part time) and also teach Body Pump and Body Combat - cannons, vigin vie, d lloyd etc around Cheam, surrey
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

OOh Neek - what and where do you teach - I am a Town planne (part time) and also teach Body Pump and Body Combat - cannons, vigin vie, d lloyd etc around Cheam, surrey
I'm in the Portsmouth area. Still doing body pump and a bit of boxercise in leisure centres mainly. Getting a bit old for it now really (37 this year) but still think I'm 22! Doing more coaching now as I'm a netball coach. Netball is virtually unheard of in Canada so hoping to take it over there.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:47 am
half a century

I'm in the Portsmouth area. Still doing body pump and a bit of boxercise in leisure centres mainly. Getting a bit old for it now really (37 this year) but still think I'm 22! Doing more coaching now as I'm a netball coach. Netball is virtually unheard of in Canada so hoping to take it over there.
Would nt worry hun - I was 40 last october - aaaaagh!!!

where r u heading for in canada?? we are heading for VAncouver.

Used to play a bit of netball - but too aggressive - I was - kept getting done for contact!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

i loved netball in my younger days was captain of school team ( it takes all sorts ) mainly played GA as i am 5ft 8 tall and was at 13 so just reached over the top of everyone else what a great idea to take it there
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

I'm 5 foot 9 and played GS or GK. Had to really! I'm a level 2 coach and am hoping it will take off over there. Got in touch with a few lovely people by email who had started up clubs and are desperate for coaches. They keep emailing to ask when I will be there. Told them to give me a job and I will be there in no time!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

Would nt worry hun - I was 40 last october - aaaaagh!!!

where r u heading for in canada?? we are heading for VAncouver.

Used to play a bit of netball - but too aggressive - I was - kept getting done for contact!!
Hee hee! Gotta get a bit of contact in when the umpire isnt looking! You dont look 40 from your picture. All that exercise see. Keeps you young. We are hoping to head for Ontario. Was going to go to Alberta but dont think we can afford a house there!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:47 am
half a century

Hee hee! Gotta get a bit of contact in when the umpire isnt looking! You dont look 40 from your picture. All that exercise see. Keeps you young. We are hoping to head for Ontario. Was going to go to Alberta but dont think we can afford a house there!
YOu can be my friend
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm 5 foot 9 and played GS or GK. Had to really! I'm a level 2 coach and am hoping it will take off over there. Got in touch with a few lovely people by email who had started up clubs and are desperate for coaches. They keep emailing to ask when I will be there. Told them to give me a job and I will be there in no time!!
Neeki where in hants are you i was raised on the solent
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

YOu can be my friend
just like me so Shallow, have to ask Carri you look like your topless and pole dancing
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:36 am
half a century

just like me so Shallow, have to ask Carri you look like your topless and pole dancing
shallow - me?? never!!

hmm topless pole dancing - not that night

Was at a night club (yes I know) Pacha in London - for some work do - was dancing with a colleague!! would that go down ok in Canada?????
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shallow - me?? never!!

hmm topless pole dancing - not that night

Was at a night club (yes I know) Pacha in London - for some work do - was dancing with a colleague!! would that go down ok in Canada?????
Networking baby thats what they say and it all points to mixing work and social life is that what they ,mean
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:49 am
half a century

Networking baby thats what they say and it all points to mixing work and social life is that what they ,mean
oh yes - networking - can put many office mis demeanours down to that one!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.