Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

HSBC International Services

HSBC International Services

Old Jan 14th 2021, 3:40 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HSBC International Services

Originally Posted by CAN_do_attitude
oh, you did say “any of you” and I was the one who first suggested it.
whatever.
There's no need to be rude. It's just there's a site rule that says you're not supposed to spam or bump posts and I wasn't sure if you knew about it.
Old Jan 14th 2021, 3:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
Christmasoompa is going to be on the warpath if you're not careful.
Moi?!

We don't actually allow referral links from anybody as it's classed as advertising, so please nobody post one on the forum or I'll be forced to jump back on that warpath again.
Old Jan 14th 2021, 3:54 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Moi?!

We don't actually allow referral links from anybody as it's classed as advertising, so please nobody post one on the forum or I'll be forced to jump back on that warpath again.
Sorry, in that case the whole thing was my fault. I was just wondering if I could help someone out, that's all.
Old Jan 14th 2021, 3:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, in that case the whole thing was my fault. I was just wondering if I could help someone out, that's all.
No probs at all.
Old Jan 14th 2021, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Do any of you have one of those referral links for Transferwise so both sides receive a bonus? I've seen people posting them on Reddit and voucher code websites but I would rather help someone on here who has helped me in the past than line the pockets of a random stranger.
Happy to send you a link like that if you want. By all means PM me your email address as I would need that.

I don't want the money myself and would be happy to send it on to you, but the condition is that I don't get anything until / unless I invite 3 friends. As I am not likely to invite anyone else, I won't actually get anything anyway!
Old Jan 15th 2021, 10:10 am
Sidecar Falcon

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Happy to send you a link like that if you want. By all means PM me your email address as I would need that.

I don't want the money myself and would be happy to send it on to you, but the condition is that I don't get anything until / unless I invite 3 friends. As I am not likely to invite anyone else, I won't actually get anything anyway!
Thanks, don't worry about it in that case then unless it will help you in some way. I didn't realise it was that complicated and you had to refer 3 other people to see any benefit tbh.