Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

How did CHC let these in?

How did CHC let these in?

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:08 am
C'est correck

Canada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud of
Default How did CHC let these in?

Looks like there's something amiss with CHC screening:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6226223.stm

the riff-raff half of us immigrants are trying to escape from are now coming to Canada!
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How did CHC let these in?

If the kid is charged with an offence committed before landing in Canada, does that affect his PR?
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:17 am
I don't believe it!

grumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud of

OMG - I thought I'd left all that behind! As a matter of curiosity - which Brussels is your location - Belgium or Ontario?
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:25 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Canada2006
the riff-raff half of us immigrants are trying to escape from are now coming to Canada!
Oh my, my, my... such a shame cos nothing like that ever happens in Canada.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas

Mawhahaha! I saw that story too and wondered what will happen re. the family's PR?
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

getoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately this is only too common occurence in the UK. I read the local rag and it's not a paper but the crime daily. The Liberal elite promote tolerance and this is how it is repaid. The worrying thing is how many immigrants will now use the UK as a spring board to elsewhere once they have their citizenship.
Teachers no longer have any protection so you cannot blame them and we have created a license to accuse, sad, but true. See how many are leaving education.
I recently was involved with a group of Gypsies, sorry travellers at work who stole about £150k of copper, they were found guilty in court and each received a £25 fine. Sounds like a worth while profession.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 6:39 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by getoutofbritainquick
The worrying thing is how many immigrants will now use the UK as a spring board to elsewhere once they have their citizenship.
Wait a minute, he's not an immigrant to the UK, he's British and is emigrating to Canada, rather like you. The worrying thing ought not to be immigrants going to the UK but you lot coming over here.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

getoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond repute

What are you implying is this ok by your standards? Do you have a problem or something? Are you one of the Liberal elite that have destroyed this country?
Is this acceptable by anyones standards?
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Wait a minute, he's not an immigrant to the UK, he's British and is emigrating to Canada, rather like you. The worrying thing ought not to be immigrants going to the UK but you lot coming over here.

Well, I think that's a bit off! Whats the matter with us Brits? You're lucky we don't bring a load of chav loving, brick throwing pit bull terriers with us for good measure!
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 6:53 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by getoutofbritainquick
What are you implying is this ok by your standards? Do you have a problem or something? Are you one of the Liberal elite that have destroyed this country?
Is this acceptable by anyones standards?
I'd like to be a member of the Liberal elite. Any sort of elite really.

I'm not suggesting that his behavior is acceptable however all we know about him is that he's British and about to emigrate to Canada. People on this forum ought to be a bit careful about denigrating British potential emigrants to Canada as we are him and he is us.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:18 am
C'est correck

Canada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud of

Too late in the process to effect PR - but if coming over on a work permit... may not be staying too long.

I'm liberal and working up to the elite - or once I'm out of Brussels, Belgium!
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:32 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Are you saying it does??? :scared:
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:34 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

ERM

I cant contact you outside of here?????
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:36 am
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Elvira
Worse. http://www.thestar.com/News/article/167382
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
No no no, Canadian kids knit toques and sing kumbaya all evening. It's very strictly enforced in these parts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.