Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hi from Colchester

Hi from Colchester

Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi from Colchester

She should meet with Margot at Colchester RDA

Current health care jobs in Truro now and in the future:

http://www.gov.ns.ca/news/details.asp?id=20050909002

http://www.cehha.nshealth.ca/careers/opportunities.cfm
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Big Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud of

Many thanks Ontheboatout,
Can I ask how you know Margot? I'm going to try and find some contact details and get Claire to email her and go from there.
I've just had some tips from Judy on another post so am feeling a bit more positive!!!
Thanks again
Steve
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

http://techportjobs.com/en/home/JobS...p=bW9kZT0xOA__

I'll Private Message Margots email details.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

simeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Big Stevo
I just wanted to hello to everybody and say I think this post could be our first step on a possible move to Canada. This forum is a great wealth of info and I have spent the last week trawling the site and reading some great posts.

My wife and I have been thinking of moving abroad for a couple of years now and as the kids are getting older (12 and 8 years) I'm concerned that their education might be effected if we don't make our mind up soon. It's a big decision for anyone but harder I think when kids are involved.

I am a mac-operator with 18 years experience in the print trade. My wife is a Health Care Assistant for a local doctor's practice having worked in hospital wards for 2 years.

At the moment we are in the process of finding out as much info as possible and will be going to the Canada Expo in London in June to find out more about what opportunities are available in Canada.

Basically I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to you all.
Hope to speak to you all soon.
All the best
Steve
hi steve
i came over from Dagenham oct 7th and my wife and 4 children followed nov the 27th. She was a H.C Assistnt for the N.H.S.
The kids started shool in Feb and have settled in well, they`ve started saying tomado (tomato) and mom and a couple of other thongs already
good luck sim
p.s i used to work for sexton construction colchester