Reload this Page >

hgv licence in canada

hgv licence in canada

Old Aug 16th 2011, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

lindabey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hgv licence in canada

Hi
Please can anyone help me. Coming over from England , husband currently holds a HGV class 1 here. Will need to take a Class 3 i think it is out there with airbrakes which I am told is the equivalant. My husband has 9 points on his licence. in the last 2 years . will this effect his swap over to HGV Licence.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Old Aug 16th 2011, 6:42 am
finally together...

__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hgv licence in canada

Hi Linda (Tracey here) you can't swap the licence you have to take it again, and have to show 16 hrs of instruction in airbrakes. I'd contact icbc about his points, if you explain the circumstances it might help.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by __TJ__
Hi Linda (Tracey here) you can't swap the licence you have to take it again, and have to show 16 hrs of instruction in airbrakes. I'd contact icbc about his points, if you explain the circumstances it might help.
will do some research thanks
Old Aug 17th 2011, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

in the woods will become famous soon enough

I got my air brakes just popped into motor vehicle and did a 20? multi choice after paying the $20ish fee of course. pick up the free booklet and read for 1/2 hr while in tims and away you go
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by in the woods
I got my air brakes just popped into motor vehicle and did a 20? multi choice after paying the $20ish fee of course. pick up the free booklet and read for 1/2 hr while in tims and away you go
ok thanks