Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

help with speeding up process

help with speeding up process

Old May 18th 2003, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light
Default help with speeding up process

Can anyone give me some advice on how to speed up my visa process?

I have found a job in Canada, met the family and i am going through an agency. I am going out under the caregivers programme.
My main concerns are:

I am intending to take my 13 year old son with me and his father has given permission but i need legal docs to proove this. Can i get this done before i have an interview? If so, how do i go about it?

can i also have a medical in advance?
the family are desperate for me to come back to work as one of the children has disabilities and complex medical needs. I am qualified for the job and the family are very keen for me to start work.
I returned to England this week to sort out paperwork and quite frankly i don't know what to do my end.

I filled in many forms with the agency and i am sitting waiting for an appointment.
Can anyone suggest anything for me to do?
i would be extremly gratful.

I have sold everything and i am just waiting to go.

thanks