Hello

Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

Buzz1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Hi to everyone

Stumbled across this forum a few hours ago and my head is already a shed!!! put the kids to bed soon and sit down with a coffee and carry on reading i think.

Currently looking into immgrating to alberta. I'm a police officer so thats the way i'll be heading.

Just a bit sick of the beloved UK now!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:42 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hello

Hi and welcome to BE

gill
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:31 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzz1
Hi to everyone

Stumbled across this forum a few hours ago and my head is already a shed!!! put the kids to bed soon and sit down with a coffee and carry on reading i think.

Currently looking into immgrating to alberta. I'm a police officer so thats the way i'll be heading.

Hi Buzz...Welcome to BE....Good luck with your reading and never be afraid to ask questions.....
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:46 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Hi to everyone

Hi Buzz

Good move

Are you sick of chasing robbers? I know the force is not what it used to be.

K
Old Jul 15th 2008, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Buzz1,

I'm sure the WIKI will begin to answer many of the questions floating around in your head and many folk on BE will chip in with help when you feel you are banging your head against a brick wall.

By the way, Leeds...great city...lived there for some time...tho' I imagine you have a different perspective on things given you have to police it!

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 1:57 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to everyone

Hi Buzz and welcome
best of luck with the journey,
Terese
Old Jul 15th 2008, 6:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 7:08 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Buzz

Welcome to BE we are considering Alberta, Calgary and Edmonton.

You might want to check out these links

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Police-Canada

There is also a police forum on BE you might find helpful

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79

Cassie
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Buzz1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Cassie thanksalot i'll check out the links

Neil
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:36 am
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Hi to everyone

Says something when even the police are fed up!!!

We're off to Calgary, hope to be there by the end of August.

Good luck!!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:58 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

hello and welcome to the mad house
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:08 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
hello and welcome to the mad house
Good Luck, with the reading.......

When your fed up or have a question........

Just post on here and someone will come to your aid....