Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Had an offer on the house!!!!

Had an offer on the house!!!!

Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:50 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all
Talking Had an offer on the house!!!!

Oh My Godwe've had an offer on our house!!!
:scared: :scared:
Lets hope that the long slow road is coming to an end. I don't wish to become too excited until they sign on the dotted line but YIPPEEEEEE!
never thought we would sell the bloody thing.
Now i'm thinking, will we have enough time to get things organised, as I think they want to be in before Christmas!
Oh well think I might be taking a visit to 'The Bar' for a few Anyone wish to join me as the drinks are on me!! Oh yes and Andrew when he comes home.

Cheers
Kelly
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Had an offer on the house!!!!

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Lets hope that the long slow road is coming to an end. I don't wish to become too excited until they sign on the dotted line but YIPPEEEEEE!
Now i'm thinking, will we have enough time to get things organised, as I think they want to be in before Christmas!
Oh well think I might be taking a visit to 'The Bar' for a few Anyone wish to join me as the drinks are on me!! Oh yes and Andrew when he comes home.

Cheers
Kelly
Congratulations!! When you planning to move over and where?
We are still waiting for our house sale to go through, hopefully hear about a completion date soon. We are still waiting for LMO from Edmonton, going over on a work permit.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 2:06 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, and I hope all goes through for you. It is a very nerve wracking time isnt it. We have had an offer for our place but it is below the asking price but we may well just take it and go, another offer may not come around soon!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 2:25 pm
fortune favours the brave

poppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nice

Cheers
Kelly
Hi Kelly,if I were a bit nearer to Wigan I'd definately join you for a drink,could do with an afternoon ion the pub.
Congratulations on the house sale,know exactly how you felt.Ours was on the market for a year,yes a year! Had two sales fall through but we accepted an offer 4 weeks ago and fingers crossed it's all going through ok.We may end up homeless if the sale completes before the whole LMO/work permit thing is sorted :scared:
Hope yours all goes smoothly,you're not on your own.
Tracie
Old Oct 11th 2006, 2:35 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Originally Posted by poppy1
Hi Kelly,if I were a bit nearer to Wigan I'd definately join you for a drink,could do with an afternoon ion the pub.
Congratulations on the house sale,know exactly how you felt.Ours was on the market for a year,yes a year! Had two sales fall through but we accepted an offer 4 weeks ago and fingers crossed it's all going through ok.We may end up homeless if the sale completes before the whole LMO/work permit thing is sorted :scared:
Hope yours all goes smoothly,you're not on your own.
Tracie
Hi Tracey,
Ok Peterborough is quite far,but go to the thread 'The bar is open' on this site and you can have a drink on me.

I'm kinda worried that our sale may fall through but hey ho! what will be will be........
See you in the bar

Kelly
Old Oct 11th 2006, 2:55 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracey,
Ok Peterborough is quite far,but go to the thread 'The bar is open' on this site and you can have a drink on me.

I'm kinda worried that our sale may fall through but hey ho! what will be will be........
See you in the bar

Kelly
Wahey! Maybe Drew can get over in time for the World Series? (OK, then maybe the NBA season). I have several Sleaman's lined up for you when you finally get to Barrie.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:01 pm
Kelly

Originally Posted by Sarahad
Congratulations!! When you planning to move over and where?
We are still waiting for our house sale to go through, hopefully hear about a completion date soon. We are still waiting for LMO from Edmonton, going over on a work permit.
Hi Sarahad
We are planning to move in January 07 hope to have 1 last xmas here. We are moving to Barrie, bowt an hour north of Toronto.
Good luck with yours
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:06 pm
Kelly

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Wahey! Maybe Drew can get over in time for the World Series? (OK, then maybe the NBA season). I have several Sleaman's lined up for you when you finally get to Barrie.
HI
I'm pretty sure he can't stand basketball but defo hockey and baseball.
And never mind him what about me?? although I don't like Sleemans.....
We are coming over to Canada job hunting for a week on 1st December so maybe we could all meet up for a small tipple or three!!!
Cheers
Kelly
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:14 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

HI
I'm pretty sure he can't stand basketball but defo hockey and baseball.
And never mind him what about me?? although I don't like Sleemans.....
We are coming over to Canada job hunting for a week on 1st December so maybe we could all meet up for a small tipple or three!!!
Cheers
Kelly
Sounds good to me. I get back from a trip across the pond on Nov 29th, so I'll be around that week.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

mels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Sounds good to me. I get back from a trip across the pond on Nov 29th, so I'll be around that week.
Congratulations Kelly!!

That's brilliant, hope the sale goes well

Mel
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:23 pm
Kelly

Originally Posted by mels123
Congratulations Kelly!!

That's brilliant, hope the sale goes well

Mel
Thanks Mel, where are you up to with yours?

Cheers
Kelly
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations Kelly
Old Oct 11th 2006, 7:09 pm
Kelly

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
congratulations Kelly
Cheers Stu-pot
Its a young couple from Hindley that are buying our house, fingers crossed that it all goes through.
Did offer to buy everyone a beer in 'the bars open' but so far its proving to be a really cheep night for me as no one has taken me up on the offer. Now I know you can't resist a tipple so av one on me.

Kelly
Old Oct 11th 2006, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Alan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to behold

Cheers
Kelly

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

We had an offer on ours last week too so I know just how you feel.
Fingers crossed for a smooth, hassle free sale for you

Babs
Old Oct 11th 2006, 7:28 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Stu-pot
Its a young couple from Hindley that are buying our house, fingers crossed that it all goes through.
Did offer to buy everyone a beer in 'the bars open' but so far its proving to be a really cheep night for me as no one has taken me up on the offer. Now I know you can't resist a tipple so av one on me.

Kelly
WELL DONE Kelly best of luck . We just had are first viewers round 20 mins ago. Fingers and Toes crossed. Their you go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.