Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Flights from Glasgow

Flights from Glasgow

Old Apr 11th 2010, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flights from Glasgow

Hi All,
Has there been any talk about an alternative airline taking over the route Flyglobespan covered for Halifax.
I know it is wishfull thinking but i do hope that someone takes this over .

Arty & Family
Old Apr 11th 2010, 4:22 pm
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Flights from Glasgow

Originally Posted by Arty
Hi All,
Has there been any talk about an alternative airline taking over the route Flyglobespan covered for Halifax.
I know it is wishfull thinking but i do hope that someone takes this over .

Arty & Family
Dont think so ArtyWe've got family coming over next month....flying to London then onto Halifax with BMI.I think it cost about 570 GBP return, which isn't too bad.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Colin ,
cheers for that never thought of them ,looks like they have competitive prices thru most of the year.
Anyway are you using the pool yet and how r you guy's keeping ? lso you will need to get on facebook lol.

Ps Alison and the kids are in Houston just now at a friends Barbie ,the weather is that hot here,me i am stuck in Grangemouth working my fingers to the bone

Arty & Family

Originally Posted by budcolin
Dont think so ArtyWe've got family coming over next month....flying to London then onto Halifax with BMI.I think it cost about 570 GBP return, which isn't too bad.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 7:31 pm
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Arty
Hi Colin ,
cheers for that never thought of them ,looks like they have competitive prices thru most of the year.
Anyway are you using the pool yet and how r you guy's keeping ? lso you will need to get on facebook lol.

Ps Alison and the kids are in Houston just now at a friends Barbie ,the weather is that hot here,me i am stuck in Grangemouth working my fingers to the bone

Arty & Family
Hi Arty,

We're doing fine we'll get the pool opened up next month
It's a hard life, you working, and that missus of yours out living it up
When are you coming back over?
Old Apr 11th 2010, 8:56 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Arty we're flying Air Canada from Glasgow to Halifax via London (first flight is operated by BMI). We thought the fares were quite reasonable but still not as good as FlyGlobespan I would imagine.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Colin,
tell me about it
We are still toying with this summer ,but if not then July 2011 for sure and hopefully permanently.
Still a bit of tooing and throwing but our plan of escape is forming nicely

Arty & Family

Originally Posted by budcolin
Hi Arty,

We're doing fine we'll get the pool opened up next month
It's a hard life, you working, and that missus of yours out living it up
When are you coming back over?
Old Apr 12th 2010, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Engineer80
cheers for that i am ever hopeful that something like globespan comes along soon.
Arty & Family

Originally Posted by engineer80
Arty we're flying Air Canada from Glasgow to Halifax via London (first flight is operated by BMI). We thought the fares were quite reasonable but still not as good as FlyGlobespan I would imagine.