Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Flights Booked and a question!

Flights Booked and a question!

Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all
Default Re: Flights Booked and a question!

Originally Posted by Mhut
Hey Deeny,

Thanks for that, our farewell is pretty much planned the way that you have done it. I think the notebook idea seems like a sensible thing to do, so am gonna take that approach as I find myself awake half the night thinking of the list and then end up forgetting it all by morning

Might PM you if I have any further twangs of OMG's

Where are you guys heading to?

A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Mhut
Thanks, and to you.

Feel free to PM...having a few OMG moments myself. I am adopting an ostrich approach at the moment; keeping busy with practical and logistical tasks keeps my mind off the fact that in two weeks we will be arriving with little more than our suitcases

We are heading to Toronto, how about you?

I see you are in Middlesex, can I ask where? We lived in Staines for several years.

Regards
Old Dec 24th 2011, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Deeny
Thanks, and to you.

Feel free to PM...having a few OMG moments myself. I am adopting an ostrich approach at the moment; keeping busy with practical and logistical tasks keeps my mind off the fact that in two weeks we will be arriving with little more than our suitcases

We are heading to Toronto, how about you?

I see you are in Middlesex, can I ask where? We lived in Staines for several years.

Regards
Hi Deeny

We are heading to Ajax, Ont. We are in Pinner, Middlesex.

Take care
Old Dec 24th 2011, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TheKellys5
lol pretty much where we are at atm :P
trying to work through a huge list of to-do's
When in March do you go? We fly out on 17th.
Hi TheKellys55

We are heading off on 21st to Ajax, Ont. May be we can keep each other sane till March

Scream when you having a OMG moment and I shall do the same (LOL).
Old Dec 24th 2011, 1:32 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mhut
Hi TheKellys55

We are heading off on 21st to Ajax, Ont. (LOL).
Good choice.