Flights

Old Oct 8th 2020, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights

OK, sorry, I got that wrong ............ we hear so much about quarantining, how much it costs, and how many flights are proving to have covid positive passengers.

Actually, I DO wish that we had 14 day quarantine for everyone coming into the province from anywhere .............. especially with the rise in cases in Ontario and Quebec.
Old Oct 14th 2020, 6:36 am
Just Joined

Small Totem is an unknown quantity at this point

I’ve not used the return portion of my ticket on at least 2 occasions out of YVR

once as purse was stolen so got stuck waiting for passport replacement and once because I wanted to change my return date, with fare difference and change fee with AC it was cheaper to buy an one way with BA.
never heard anything about it from either airline!
Old Oct 14th 2020, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Antwerp_Belgian is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to pitch in and say that nowadays airlines are pretty flexible about rescheduling your flight due to Covid as they'd rather have you reschedule and still fly to keep their planes full and have you buy their on flight services as opposed to lose your money, not fly and then tell everyone about their poor customer service online and never book with them again. We had scheduled a recce trip to SW Ontario on April 1st and applied for a voucher refund due to Covid. This voucher was due to expire on December 31st 2020 but as you know the Canadian border is still closed for tourism. So I contacted Delta Airlines on Twitter and they extended the voucher's expiration date to December 31st 2022 no problem.