Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

flight discount code flyint to halifax

flight discount code flyint to halifax

Old Jan 28th 2010, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light
Default flight discount code flyint to halifax

hi i have a discount code for anyone flying to halifax from gatwick between june and september. you can fly for £325 return including taxes. hope this helps someone
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

montpro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: flight discount code flyint to halifax

Hi Redarmy990
Could I have the code please

Cheers
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

hi montpro just pm d you the code
Old Jan 28th 2010, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

rich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by redarmy990
hi montpro just pm d you the code
Hi could I have the code as well please.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Me too please.

I think you may have a few requests. Could you just post in on the thread?
Old Jan 29th 2010, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Canadian Affair also have some cheap flight offers and if you book before 01/02/2010 and use promo code 'CLUB1' you should recieve a further 10% off your flights .
Hope this helps
regards
Joinerboy
Old Jan 29th 2010, 8:46 am
In the boonies

drivemel2 is on a distinguished road

hi i have a discount code for anyone flying to halifax from gatwick between june and september. you can fly for £325 return including taxes. hope this helps someone
Booked yesterday! £25 off. £389 return Gatwick to Halifax end of June.
Every little helps!
Old Jan 29th 2010, 8:50 am
In the boonies

drivemel2 is on a distinguished road

www.Jetaway2canada.co.uk

Discount code: UK2NOVA
Old Jan 29th 2010, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

thanks drivemel that is the one but heres the full details;

Nova Scotia is pleased to announce an exclusive discount price on Direct return flights from Gatwick to Halifax (between June and Sept 2010).

Exclusively through UK 2 Nova Scotia, a £25 discount, per person, per return flight with Jetaway 2 Canada. That’s a £100 saving per family of 4.

With our discount, flights from £325 Return, inc taxes etc.

Simply book through the Jetaway adverts on our website and put in the code UK2NOVA

This price is either from the UK or from Canada: tell your friends, family and expats.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 3:09 pm
passport photo

Hammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joinerboy
Hi
Canadian Affair also have some cheap flight offers and if you book before 01/02/2010 and use promo code 'CLUB1' you should recieve a further 10% off your flights .
Hope this helps
regards
Joinerboy
Nice one! that would save me £300!! although it would be a bit risky to book flights before PPR, where did you get he code from, do you reckon there would be another one after it expires?? come on CHC
Old Jan 29th 2010, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

im a member of uk2novascotia they sent the code to me.im sure ther will be another when this expires. but who knows
Old Jan 29th 2010, 3:50 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Useful thread, could make a really good sticky actually.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 4:55 pm
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute

Can I have it too please??
Thankyou
Claire
Old Jan 29th 2010, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hammy1976
Nice one! that would save me £300!! although it would be a bit risky to book flights before PPR, where did you get he code from, do you reckon there would be another one after it expires?? come on CHC
Hi Hammy hope you are well buddy
Checkout the cheap flights section on the 'moneysavingexpert' website theres nnormallythe latest deals and promo codes for most international flights.
I'm sure CA will be doing some more offers in the future I'll let you know if i see anything.
Like you say it would be a great idea to have a Canadian money saving section on the forum where people could post offers ( unbiased of course ) they have seen or have taken up such as cheap flights , car rentals, insurance etc the sort of promo offers that would be of interest to us BE users .
hope this info helps you

regards
Joinerboy