British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   flight discount code flyint to halifax (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/flight-discount-code-flyint-halifax-651764/)

redarmy990 Jan 28th 2010 7:22 pm

flight discount code flyint to halifax

hi i have a discount code for anyone flying to halifax from gatwick between june and september. you can fly for £325 return including taxes. hope this helps someone

montpro Jan 28th 2010 8:03 pm

Re: flight discount code flyint to halifax

Hi Redarmy990
Could I have the code please :thumbsup:

Cheers

redarmy990 Jan 28th 2010 8:27 pm

hi montpro just pm d you the code:fingerscrossed:

rich07 Jan 28th 2010 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by redarmy990 (Post 8291472)
hi montpro just pm d you the code:fingerscrossed:

Hi could I have the code as well please.

destinationnovascotia Jan 28th 2010 11:19 pm

Me too please.

I think you may have a few requests. Could you just post in on the thread?

joinerboy Jan 29th 2010 6:32 am

Hi
Canadian Affair also have some cheap flight offers and if you book before 01/02/2010 and use promo code 'CLUB1' you should recieve a further 10% off your flights .
Hope this helps
regards
Joinerboy:)

drivemel2 Jan 29th 2010 8:46 am

Originally Posted by redarmy990 (Post 8291288)
hi i have a discount code for anyone flying to halifax from gatwick between june and september. you can fly for £325 return including taxes. hope this helps someone

Booked yesterday! £25 off. £389 return Gatwick to Halifax end of June.
Every little helps!

drivemel2 Jan 29th 2010 8:50 am

www.Jetaway2canada.co.uk

Discount code: UK2NOVA

redarmy990 Jan 29th 2010 9:01 am

thanks drivemel that is the one but heres the full details;

Nova Scotia is pleased to announce an exclusive discount price on Direct return flights from Gatwick to Halifax (between June and Sept 2010).

Exclusively through UK 2 Nova Scotia, a £25 discount, per person, per return flight with Jetaway 2 Canada. That’s a £100 saving per family of 4.

With our discount, flights from £325 Return, inc taxes etc.

Simply book through the Jetaway adverts on our website and put in the code UK2NOVA

This price is either from the UK or from Canada: tell your friends, family and expats.

Hammy1976 Jan 29th 2010 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by joinerboy (Post 8292611)
Hi
Canadian Affair also have some cheap flight offers and if you book before 01/02/2010 and use promo code 'CLUB1' you should recieve a further 10% off your flights .
Hope this helps
regards

Nice one! that would save me £300!! :D although it would be a bit risky to book flights before PPR, where did you get he code from, do you reckon there would be another one after it expires?? come on CHC :fingerscrossed:

redarmy990 Jan 29th 2010 3:22 pm

im a member of uk2novascotia they sent the code to me.im sure ther will be another when this expires. but who knows

DigitalGhost Jan 29th 2010 3:50 pm

Useful thread, could make a really good sticky actually. :)

Bellanova Jan 29th 2010 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by redarmy990 (Post 8291288)

Can I have it too please??
Thankyou
Claire

joinerboy Jan 29th 2010 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by Hammy1976 (Post 8293653)
Nice one! that would save me £300!! :D although it would be a bit risky to book flights before PPR, where did you get he code from, do you reckon there would be another one after it expires?? come on CHC :fingerscrossed:

Hi Hammy hope you are well buddy
Checkout the cheap flights section on the 'moneysavingexpert' website theres nnormallythe latest deals and promo codes for most international flights.
I'm sure CA will be doing some more offers in the future I'll let you know if i see anything.
Like you say it would be a great idea to have a Canadian money saving section on the forum where people could post offers ( unbiased of course ) they have seen or have taken up such as cheap flights , car rentals, insurance etc the sort of promo offers that would be of interest to us BE users :fingerscrossed:.
hope this info helps you

regards