Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

First snow yay!

First snow yay!

Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

xunzi will become famous soon enough
Default First snow yay!

Was only a few flakes but it's got me giddy for winter.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:17 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First snow yay!

Originally Posted by xunzi
we also had our first snowfall today in montreal... was floating down when i woke up this morning, and still coming down now...

should be happy, but hear the horror stories of 6month-winters!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 10:58 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

I hope it wouldn't snow till December. I hate all the mess (mud, etc.) it creates, especially that I have to take the freaking bus every day. Now December, that's a different issue - because I'll be having a one-month vacation and I love it when I'm at home most of the time or at least when I don't really HAVE to go somewhere if I don't want to. Besides, most of the places I go to (except school) are by subway, so no snow involved in that.

I like the Christmas mood.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:23 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold

We've had snow for weeks - in the local mountains and that is where I want it to stay !! It does mean that when we want to have a play in the stuff we can just drive, park and take a cable car up.... bliss!!

Clare
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:33 pm
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute

We'll be intrested in your opinion in March too...............
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:39 pm
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by MikeUK
For new Calgary residents ... we'll be interested in your opinion in May too ....

Old Nov 10th 2004, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

xunzi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeUK

Oh I know by March I'll be sick and tired of it but I still love the first few weeks of winter.