Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

First Fact Finding Trip to NB/NS

First Fact Finding Trip to NB/NS

Old May 21st 2011, 8:53 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Fact Finding Trip to NB/NS

Originally Posted by TrudyTeresa
Durham City is pretty but expensive and full of rahh students at mo. Why are you in Canada?
Random motion. I've been everywhere, done everything and am on the move again soon.
Old May 21st 2011, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

TrudyTeresa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Random motion. I've been everywhere, done everything and am on the move again soon.
Very good. We intend to do a bit of the same until we find somewhere we are happy.
Old May 21st 2011, 8:59 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Very good. We intend to do a bit of the same until we find somewhere we are happy.
Good for you. And nice to have another almost-Geordie on here.
Old May 21st 2011, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Good for you. And nice to have another almost-Geordie on here.
Craig is a full blown Geordie - I am a confused Geordie as my Brother is a Mackem!lol!
Old May 21st 2011, 9:18 pm
Born again atheist

Craig is a full blown Geordie - I am a confused Geordie as my Brother is a Mackem!lol!
I absolve thee of thine confusion. Thou art not thy brother's keeper and his devilish stature can not be laid at thy door.
Old May 21st 2011, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

I absolve thee of thine confusion. Thou art not thy brother's keeper and his devilish stature can not be laid at thy door.
Lol! Craig says that is totally brilliant! He bought his new NUFC top today and I am off to get mine 2mora! GO Magpies!
Old May 22nd 2011, 2:11 am
Born again atheist

Lol! Craig says that is totally brilliant! He bought his new NUFC top today and I am off to get mine 2mora! GO Magpies!
Actually, I'm quite pleased that we can all say "Stay Magpies!" irrespective to tomorrow's result.

Let's see now what the fat cockney bastard does with the 35M he got for Andy Carroll.
Old May 22nd 2011, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Actually, I'm quite pleased that we can all say "Stay Magpies!" irrespective to tomorrow's result.

Let's see now what the fat cockney bastard does with the 35M he got for Andy Carroll.
Craig wants to know do they ever show Premier League Football on tv or in bars? And he says if he spends all the 35m on players we will just call him a fat cockney frm now on!lol!
Old May 22nd 2011, 6:07 pm
Born again atheist

Craig wants to know do they ever show Premier League Football on tv or in bars? And he says if he spends all the 35m on players we will just call him a fat cockney frm now on!lol!
Yes, in bars and on several channels available on cable.
Old May 22nd 2011, 7:05 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Craig wants to know do they ever show Premier League Football on tv or in bars?
Not only loads on telly but more than in the UK.

And one big advantage this part of Canada has over others is the time difference. Footie at breakfast time (and onwards) instead of the middle of the night.
Old May 22nd 2011, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Not only loads on telly but more than in the UK.

And one big advantage this part of Canada has over others is the time difference. Footie at breakfast time (and onwards) instead of the middle of the night.
Can't beleive my thread has turned into footie comment now!

Any girls out there know the equivalant of Dorothy Perkins and Next in Canada?
Old May 22nd 2011, 8:35 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

We have extended family in Fredericton so its a option. Lots to consider. Whats the job market like in Fredericton?

Cotswolds is Beautiful, shame its wasted on the uk!

Why is it "wasted on the UK?"
Old May 22nd 2011, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Oink
Why is it "wasted on the UK?"
Cause this country is going to pot and taking lovely places like the Cotswolds with it. Very sad.
Old May 22nd 2011, 8:45 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Cause this country is going to pot and taking lovely places like the Cotswolds with it. Very sad.
I don't really know what your definition of "going to pot" entails but I think I'd rather that than going to crystal meth or hillbilly heroin thats rampant in impoverished Canadian maritime cities.
Old May 22nd 2011, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Oink
I don't really know what your definition of "going to pot" entails but I think I'd rather that than going to crystal meth or hillbilly heroin thats rampant in impoverished Canadian maritime cities.
Everywhere has its problems I guess. We are certainly not moving with rose tinted glasses but think its worth giving somewhere new a go. Theres not one person we have told of our plans here in the uk who hasn't said go for it. You have to keep an open mind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.