Reload this Page >

Finished medical waiting for Passport Request

Finished medical waiting for Passport Request

Old Nov 29th 2005, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

simon_healy is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Finished medical waiting for Passport Request

Hi,
My family and I (son aged 6, daughter aged 4 and common law partner) are hoping to move to Edmonton. We submitted our application in March 04.
We completed medical 06/10/05. Have submitted Police clearances and additional information etc... about 4 weeks after medical was completed. We are hoping to receive a request for our passports in the next couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me if this would be the correct time-line. Looking at a number of other time-lines it seems right but we had a delay in obtaining some of our additional info. Will this reflect in any extra delays?
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:18 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finished medical waiting for Passport Request

Originally Posted by simon_healy
We are hoping to receive a request for our passports in the next couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me if this would be the correct time-line. Looking at a number of other time-lines it seems right but we had a delay in obtaining some of our additional info. Will this reflect in any extra delays?
Hi,

A couple of fairly recent posts came up on here advising that London CIC had informed them that they were not issuing their PR visas til 2006. The feeling was that London had now met its quota for 2005 and the PR mailing list of happiness and joy was growing, ready to kick off sharpish in 2006. I would guess if all was well with your meds etc you'd have the passport request in due course then sit waiting for visas to be issued.

A post on the Canada Immigration forum might bring back a clearer more informed response.

Good luck, sounds like you're pretty close to conclusion.

Rich.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

denmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nice
Smile Re: Finished medical waiting for Passport Request

Hi,
My family and I (son aged 6, daughter aged 4 and common law partner) are hoping to move to Edmonton. We submitted our application in March 04.
We completed medical 06/10/05. Have submitted Police clearances and additional information etc... about 4 weeks after medical was completed. We are hoping to receive a request for our passports in the next couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me if this would be the correct time-line. Looking at a number of other time-lines it seems right but we had a delay in obtaining some of our additional info. Will this reflect in any extra delays?
Simon.try looking at the immigration forum for more info our timeline is close to yours meds comp 8/10/05 no further information required.still awaiting ppr sent the embassy an email they said meds have been received and they will contact us shortly.ppr's seem to be getting out but people have been to the embassy to find out that we will be looking at next year for visa's. so i would not count your chickens yet.I do hope we hear this side of Christmas though good luck .Den
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

stainedglasslady is on a distinguished road

Hi, we had our meds on 1st September and we are still waiting for our passport requests, there only seems to be a couple going through. AOR mar 9th 2004.

Hi,
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:36 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
Hello and welcome to the forum
Where abouts in Edmonton are you heading for ? We live on the East side in a 'town' called Sherwood Park. If you need any 'local' info we'd be happy to help.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:45 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Hi,
I had my medicals at Oct 20, and got my passport request (PPR) Monday of last week.
Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

Hi,
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

simon_healy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R2D2
Hello and welcome to the forum
Where abouts in Edmonton are you heading for ? We live on the East side in a 'town' called Sherwood Park. If you need any 'local' info we'd be happy to help.
Hi R2D2;

We have bought a house in Ellerslie Crossing. We were over in June/ July checking the place out. If you have any info about the local area that could help that would be great. Very interested in Rugby clubs, I played at the ellerslie Rugby ground about 10 years ago, is it still there?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 8:28 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
We also had ours meds in Sept, but nothing yet (March 04 AOR)
Ps/ Welcome to the forum.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:16 am
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

We had our med's on Sept 21st (AOR FEB 2004)........no PPR yet.

Good look and welcome to the forum

Rgds
Mans
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

DavidL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We were about 4 months from medicals to getting our PR, and i'm convinced that me sending a fax helped, give it a couple of weeks then send a fax with your name, address and file number.....YOU NEVER KNOW....!!!!!!!!

Good Luck