Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed!

Old Feb 22nd 2009, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold
Default Fingers crossed!

After not having any interest at all since we put the house on the market in September, we had TWO viewings yesterday. Both absolutely loved the house and couldn't say enough good things about it (to the agent with me nowhere in sight) so we are crossing everything and praying one of them will come back with a reasonable offer. It was a beautiful day so it showed everything very nicely. Please everyone, wish us luck because we certainly need it if I am ever to join my husband in Calgary!
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fingers crossed!

Everything crossed...and then crossed some more.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 8:04 am
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

oooh will keep everything crossed for ya xxxxx
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Ikatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant future

fingers crossed!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold

Thank you everyone. Now we have to wait and see...
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 7:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck! Keep us posted.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck.......such nerve-racking days!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

the_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud of

Keeping fingers and toes crossed - I know how feels.... sending house karma your way!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 12:45 pm
Life is great!!

LISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant future

wishing you loads and loads of luck, hope they both put offer in and you get a bidding war going.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 1chumly
After not having any interest at all since we put the house on the market in September, we had TWO viewings yesterday. Both absolutely loved the house and couldn't say enough good things about it (to the agent with me nowhere in sight) so we are crossing everything and praying one of them will come back with a reasonable offer. It was a beautiful day so it showed everything very nicely. Please everyone, wish us luck because we certainly need it if I am ever to join my husband in Calgary!
Fantatic lets hope it translates into two offers!

Best of luck!

Michelle
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Same happened to us last year! I wish you the best of luck!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you all for all the good wishes. They must be working as one couple are coming back for a second viewing tomorrow!!!! I daren't get my hopes up too high yet though as I don't want to be disappointed if nothing comes of it. I Will let you know how it goes......
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for all the good wishes. They must be working as one couple are coming back for a second viewing tomorrow!!!! I daren't get my hopes up too high yet though as I don't want to be disappointed if nothing comes of it. I Will let you know how it goes......
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Let us know when we can uncross everything!

E&J.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:02 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Oh its that horrible stage when you want to get excited but cannt just in case.... like everyone else will keep everything crossed and hope it progresses well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.