Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed!

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 7:02 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fingers crossed!

Good luck for tomorrow
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 7:22 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Good luck, I hope it sells for you. I know just how you feel, I had someone come and do a second viewing over the weekend and the estate agent said that the couple just wanted to check out transport times to work and that sort of thing before putting in an offer tomorrow. I feel sick in case they decide it is too far away from work.

Seems my original buyer has gone to ground, I accepted a low low low offer begrudgingly and then the plank has gone to ground several weeks ago now and nobody has managed to contact him since!

So we really need this second couple to come through for us. We always said March was the key month as we hopefully go in July.

We have all the shipping companies coming this week for quotes to add even more pressure on us!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sleeping_Beauty45
Good luck, I hope it sells for you. I know just how you feel, I had someone come and do a second viewing over the weekend and the estate agent said that the couple just wanted to check out transport times to work and that sort of thing before putting in an offer tomorrow. I feel sick in case they decide it is too far away from work.

Seems my original buyer has gone to ground, I accepted a low low low offer begrudgingly and then the plank has gone to ground several weeks ago now and nobody has managed to contact him since!

So we really need this second couple to come through for us. We always said March was the key month as we hopefully go in July.

We have all the shipping companies coming this week for quotes to add even more pressure on us!
Isn't all this house selling just awful? I will certainly keep my fingers crossed for you too and lets hope their commute will be fine. My couple is coming back with a relative who is a builder to get his opinion on the house. That scares me to death! Not because there is anything wrong with the house but with the fact he may want to show off his expertise and to try and find stuff to drop the price for them. Aaaarrrggghh. I hate it.