Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

FENCER IN MILTON

FENCER IN MILTON

Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

TRAX123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FENCER IN MILTON

Hi, Does anyone know a fencer in Milton. We have bought a new house in that area, and would like the garden sectioned off.

Thanks in advance

Trax
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:02 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FENCER IN MILTON

Originally Posted by TRAX123
Hi, Does anyone know a fencer in Milton. We have bought a new house in that area, and would like the garden sectioned off.

Thanks in advance

Trax
Ooooh, i feel disappointed to say the least! I thought it was about Fencing and was just about to challenge you to a duel!
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:39 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the OP might be an employed fencer and was wondering if he or she could do some work for us cheaply.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:52 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I thought the OP might be an employed fencer and was wondering if he or she could do some work for us cheaply.
I could stab you on the cheap if that helps?
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:59 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I could stab you on the cheap if that helps?
Thank you but there's a queue for that.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 1:00 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by dbd33
Thank you but there's a queue for that.

Oh, i don't want to kill you...just to make it hurt a little!
Old Jun 7th 2009, 1:02 pm
Pictou County Superstarâ„¢

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

"it"?

Oh, i don't want to kill you...just to make it hurt a little!
Old Jun 7th 2009, 1:04 pm
Assimilated Pauper

i don't want to kill you...just to make it hurt a little!
Phwoar, go ahead, jump right on that.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 1:05 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Greenhill
"it"?
This thread is full of filth i tell you...i mention it and all of a sudden it's 'it'!!

I feel a flounce brewing!
Old Jun 7th 2009, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TRAX123

Thanks in advance

Trax
Go to www.hawthornevillager.com/phpbb and search it (don't post this question, you will get killed by the regulars since it's been asked and answered so often) - I suspect you've bought a Mattamy home, so this is a great reference site.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

TRAX123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Cov Canuck,

I bought a Fieldgate home, but I will use the info you posted.

Thank you so much
Trax