Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Feeling really down....

Feeling really down....

Old Apr 17th 2010, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Strawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Feeling really down....

Originally Posted by arabian77
Hi Strawberry,

Like others on here, i just wanted to say i'm really sorry you are feeling down and i hope your business picks up soon.
Try not to give up on your dream (i know, easier said then done)

You and your OH are in our thoughts.

Mr & Mrs Arabian
Well thankfully, OH has been given the all clear yesterday!!!! and can return to work fully on Monday.... The order book is full for the next few weeks and thankfully people are coming through the door.. The bank have been amazingly supportive, so we are feeling a little more upbeat. I think that the Entrepreneur Route will still not be the one for us anymore as we are really having to consolidate but we shall never say never!!!!. Will look into the PNP Route a little more closely.

Once again thank you all for your kind comments.

Mel...
Old Apr 17th 2010, 5:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Strawberry
Well thankfully, OH has been given the all clear yesterday!!!! and can return to work fully on Monday.... The order book is full for the next few weeks and thankfully people are coming through the door.. The bank have been amazingly supportive, so we are feeling a little more upbeat. I think that the Entrepreneur Route will still not be the one for us anymore as we are really having to consolidate but we shall never say never!!!!. Will look into the PNP Route a little more closely.

Mel...

That's good news.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Strawberry

Mel...
Wooohoooo!!!
Excellent. Good Luck with the rest of the process.
lns