Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Fake Air Transat phone scammer

Fake Air Transat phone scammer

Old Nov 25th 2010, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

Canuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of light
Default Fake Air Transat phone scammer

Just seen this message from Air Transat on facebook and thought I would share......I am sure most people are not so naive but thought I would point it out anyway as they do have competitions running on Facebook.....

Hello everyone! It has come to our attention that a telephone scam using our company name has been going around. Never give out your credit card number to anyone claiming to represent us and saying you won a contest. See the press release about this here: http://bit.ly/h4GKIc
Old Nov 25th 2010, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Canuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Fake Air Transat phone scammer

Also...Just read a bit more, the scammer is from BC (its not me LOL!) and are also calling using Air Canada, Air miles etc......All offering some sort of free travel/free miles but require card info from you.