Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Experience of using "Animal Airlines" to send dog from UK to Canada

Experience of using "Animal Airlines" to send dog from UK to Canada

Old May 3rd 2013, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

ANye is a jewel in the roughANye is a jewel in the roughANye is a jewel in the roughANye is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Experience of using "Animal Airlines" to send dog from UK to Canada

My sister used JCS Livestock to send her two cats to the USA. Great company who gave full advice on documentation, how the cats were going to travel and what to do on arrival in the States.
Old May 3rd 2013, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

So Im wondering how many pet/animal airlines only arrive in Canada on a daily basis?
If they are too big for a passenger plane then yes they will be transported by a cargo only plane.
So what quotes has anyone been given for shipping their pets/animals on a cargo only airline? Perhaps the answer lies in those costs.
Old May 3rd 2013, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

franfluff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by __TJ__
i called them in 2011 and again in 2012, both times they refused point blank because of his size, and that of the kennel he required ( vari kennel giant) they may have changed rules since

me too. my dog is my favourite child sometimes!
i phoned them about 2 weeks ago as im also looking into it. Im going with Par Air unless the others can do it for a better rate again (playing them off against eachother same as shipping containers lol) ive got the prob of catching another flight with another airline that confuses things so will pay the extra x