Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Everyone in Nova Scotia with blogs

Everyone in Nova Scotia with blogs

Old Jan 29th 2010, 6:57 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold
Default Everyone in Nova Scotia with blogs

Care to post here with the link so I can have read? I love reading all about your experiences and how you finally managed to get there
Old Jan 30th 2010, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Everyone in Nova Scotia with blogs

Well, I'm in transit to NS but the blog is linked in my sig
The Potential Canuck
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:16 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AdrianR
Well, I'm in transit to NS but the blog is linked in my sig
The Potential Canuck
Thanks
Old Jan 30th 2010, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Scotty boy is just really niceScotty boy is just really niceScotty boy is just really niceScotty boy is just really niceScotty boy is just really niceScotty boy is just really niceScotty boy is just really niceScotty boy is just really niceScotty boy is just really niceScotty boy is just really nice

I fancied starting a blog how do you do it?
Old Jan 30th 2010, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scotty boy
I fancied starting a blog how do you do it?
Easy...go to www.blogger.com, register and follow the instructions.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

or use BE for your blog....'My Blog'
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:43 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Mine - http://ourbigcanadianadventure.blogspot.com/ - though been bad at updating for a while but am nearly back to normal so have started again.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:57 pm
Done!

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Mine - http://ourbigcanadianadventure.blogspot.com/ - though been bad at updating for a while but am nearly back to normal so have started again.
Excellent thanks
Old Jan 30th 2010, 9:34 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by engineer80
Excellent thanks
There was a blog about NS, in which a poster here described moving to a farm, living nearly sustainably, losing her shirt, moving to a smaller place and then nothing. I'll see if I can dig it up, I was sorry to see it end because, although it needed some reading between the lines, it told an oft repeated story; there was another NS poster who had "heritage" sheep but had to work in Fort McMoney to sustain them. It's a shame bloggers post so positively, a blog candidly telling how rural life lead to bankruptcy and bitterness would amuse me.