Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Engineer Positions In Calgary - Am I suitable?

Engineer Positions In Calgary - Am I suitable?

Old Dec 15th 2008, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Crash7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineer Positions In Calgary - Am I suitable?

Good work!

I hope I find it as easy!

I have been in touch follow UK registered professional working in Alberta and they have mentioned that the oil and gas industry is currently in 'Free Fall' their words not mine.

Lots of projects are being cancelled and people are being laid off!

It does not appear to be the best time to be looking for employment in Alberta but the situation in manufacturing in the UK is no different, so I guess it is 6 of one, half a dozen of the other!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 5:53 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Engineer Positions In Calgary - Am I suitable?

Originally Posted by Stuart8472
I recieved pre-approval on my TWP today. I have less than 2 years experience since graduating and a criminal record. Doesnt seem like they're being that fussy.
They aren't generally with TWP, but with a criminal record you might find it a lot more difficult if you want to get PR.......depends on the crime