Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Emigrating and medication advice

Emigrating and medication advice

Old Jun 17th 2019, 4:36 am
  #31  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,343
Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Originally Posted by Pulaski View Post
Not living in Canada myself, I am not sure, but do you think that writing a prescription for a long term hormone therapy, which properly requires monitoring and periodic testing, is something that a walk-in clinic would do? Personally I am sceptical.
Would be nice if it didn't work this way for some, but if one cannot get a GP a walk in clinic is the only option really.

That said not all walk in clinics are the same, there are some modern ones with all electronic records and the ability to see the same doctor each time, where others are paper records, and a revolving door of doctors, just have to choose wisely.

I got my GP because of a walk in, she does 50% GP and 50% walk in, after several visits for the same issue, she took on as a patient.

Going to a walk in that also offers a GP office consistently can often lead to getting a GP.
Jsmth321 is offline  
Old Jun 17th 2019, 12:30 pm
  #32  
A girly swot
 
BristolUK's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Moncton, NB, CANADA
Posts: 28,399
BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Originally Posted by scilly View Post
I don't think you get these on prescription ............ any time that I have had to take them (not for a thyroid condition), I have had to buy my own over the counter. You find them in the Vitamin and Supplements section in the open shelving of any drug store.
Might depend on the dose. It is on the Formulary for New Brunswick as a prescription drug and when the thread started, I googled for price indications and 'prescription' results came up.

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
Would be nice if it didn't work this way for some, but if one cannot get a GP a walk in clinic is the only option really.
Over the years, many Brits have posted total satisfaction with walk-ins, even to the point of preference because they could be seen earlier than waiting for an appointment with a regular family doc.

BristolUK is offline  
Old Jun 17th 2019, 1:19 pm
  #33  
Lt Col (Retd)
 
Pulaski's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Location: Dixie, ex UK
Posts: 46,057
Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Originally Posted by L0VE View Post
.... Thank you it's only between 60-90 days of thyroxine plus iron tablets on prescription, that I'll be needing to take with me. ....
Might depend on the dose. It is on the Formulary for New Brunswick as a prescription drug and when the thread started, I googled for price indications and 'prescription' results came up. ....
Thyroxine or iron tablets? .... I think Scilly was talking about the iron tablets.
Pulaski is offline  
Old Jun 17th 2019, 6:37 pm
  #34  
BE Forum Addict
 
Hurlabrick's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: London, ON
Posts: 2,058
Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
Would be nice if it didn't work this way for some, but if one cannot get a GP a walk in clinic is the only option really.

That said not all walk in clinics are the same, there are some modern ones with all electronic records and the ability to see the same doctor each time, where others are paper records, and a revolving door of doctors, just have to choose wisely.

I got my GP because of a walk in, she does 50% GP and 50% walk in, after several visits for the same issue, she took on as a patient.

Going to a walk in that also offers a GP office consistently can often lead to getting a GP.
Precisely what just happened to us. Went to the same walk-in for nearly a year, then got a call for them to take us on as the Family Doctor - result!
Hurlabrick is online now  
Old Jun 17th 2019, 7:04 pm
  #35  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,343
Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Might depend on the dose. It is on the Formulary for New Brunswick as a prescription drug and when the thread started, I googled for price indications and 'prescription' results came up.


Over the years, many Brits have posted total satisfaction with walk-ins, even to the point of preference because they could be seen earlier than waiting for an appointment with a regular family doc.
As a walk in patient I have always found the doctors to be rushed, most have that I have been to have a 1 issue per visit rule, and just generally insufficient time to deal with on-going health issues. Fine for quick visits for a sore throat or cold, but no ideal for on-going or multiple health issues.

But if one needs a GP, at least in BC a good way to get one is to find a walk in clinic that also has a practice, try and see the same doctor every visit, and good chance the doctor will take you eventually as a patient or a new doctor coming to the practice will.

That is how I have gotten the last 2 GP's that I have had.

Last edited by Jsmth321; Jun 17th 2019 at 7:08 pm.
Jsmth321 is offline  
Old Jun 18th 2019, 12:47 am
  #36  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 2,874
scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
As a walk in patient I have always found the doctors to be rushed, most have that I have been to have a 1 issue per visit rule, and just generally insufficient time to deal with on-going health issues. Fine for quick visits for a sore throat or cold, but no ideal for on-going or multiple health issues.

But if one needs a GP, at least in BC a good way to get one is to find a walk in clinic that also has a practice, try and see the same doctor every visit, and good chance the doctor will take you eventually as a patient or a new doctor coming to the practice will.

That is how I have gotten the last 2 GP's that I have had.
That seems to be somewhat general even among GPs in practice ............. I understand that MSP only pay for a 10 minute visit, with longer visits (eg physical, filling out forms) having to be specially booked.

We started going to the Family Practice Clinic at the university almost 20 years ago. That's where medical students wanting to specialize in Family Medicine do their 2 year Residency. We get longer time because the Resident sees you, then has to go and confirm the diagnosis and suggested treatment/prescription(s) with the Doctor on duty.

I usually have 2 topics per visit, one of which will be new prescriptions.

There is also a Pharmacist in the back room almost every day, who goes over medications prescribed as an extra learning tool for the Resident ........... medical students in general only get about a 6 week course in pharmaceuticals during their course.

So we only see the same doctor for a maximum of 2 years, but that's OK. We can also ask to see the Doctor on Duty if we wish, or to be assigned to a particular teaching doctor (eg the Clinic Director).

scilly is offline  
Old Jun 18th 2019, 1:04 am
  #37  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,343
Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

I went the first 10 years in Canada without a GP, walk in waits where I was living most of that time were so long on a good day and no doctor was accepting patients, I largely never went to the doctor. When I moved to Squamish my wife had a GP so he took me on, then we moved to Chilliwack and lucked out with a new doctor in town, he stayed for a year before moving onto Vancouver so was without a doctor, and now in Vancouver have a GP through my wife, I would prefer the doctor I had in Chilliwack as thus far he was the best doctor I ever had, but the clinic he works at only takes at risk patients who are homeless, but current GP isn't bad, her office is just disorganized and they keep mixing me up with another patient.


Originally Posted by scilly View Post
That seems to be somewhat general even among GPs in practice ............. I understand that MSP only pay for a 10 minute visit, with longer visits (eg physical, filling out forms) having to be specially booked.

We started going to the Family Practice Clinic at the university almost 20 years ago. That's where medical students wanting to specialize in Family Medicine do their 2 year Residency. We get longer time because the Resident sees you, then has to go and confirm the diagnosis and suggested treatment/prescription(s) with the Doctor on duty.

I usually have 2 topics per visit, one of which will be new prescriptions.

There is also a Pharmacist in the back room almost every day, who goes over medications prescribed as an extra learning tool for the Resident ........... medical students in general only get about a 6 week course in pharmaceuticals during their course.

So we only see the same doctor for a maximum of 2 years, but that's OK. We can also ask to see the Doctor on Duty if we wish, or to be assigned to a particular teaching doctor (eg the Clinic Director).

Last edited by Jsmth321; Jun 18th 2019 at 1:06 am.
Jsmth321 is offline  
Old Jun 18th 2019, 1:31 am
  #38  
SUPER MODERATOR
 
Jerseygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 80,169
Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Originally Posted by L0VE View Post
Yes, of course, I'll have insurance! I've had quotes just working which is the best for family and myself. However, I was looking at that for a medical emergency like my son breaking his leg, hospital admission etc But for a tiny cheap pill that I need to take it just seems a big hassle putting a claim in for that. So was wondering if I had any other options
So I presume I could find a private DR when I land to just get a prescription? If so any tips on how to find one, please? I know where we are going there are huge waiting lists to get a DR, but I gather it won't be the same to see a private DR before the health care system kicks in and I can visit the walk-in clinic.
Make sure you get insurance to cover you as a Canadian resident as travel insurance is for holidays and you will not be on holiday. You may have to use a Canadian insurance company for this.

There are no private GPs and specialists unfortunately. There are plenty of walk in surgeries, where you can see a GP and he will probably give you a script.
Jerseygirl is offline  
Old Jun 18th 2019, 3:14 am
  #39  
BE Forum Addict
 
Hurlabrick's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: London, ON
Posts: 2,058
Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

We both agree that the healthcare we have both experienced on Ontario, mixture of walk-in and family doctor is waaayyyy better than the UK. I have now just registered with a Family Doctor here in London ON, she has sent me for a fasting blood test, wants to send me for a colon cancer check (colonoscopy), I am going for an ECG and having a blood test for prostate cancer. I cannot imagine getting ANY of this from a UK practice. All this and I am in good health, this is just a 'take on check' due to my age (63). They just seem far more thorough and will spend time with each of us.

I simply don't understand people going on about the 'wonderful NHS'. That was not my experience I am afraid.
Hurlabrick is online now  
Old Jun 18th 2019, 4:01 am
  #40  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 2,874
scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Nor do we have any quibbles with the Canadian Health Care System. We had 2 doctors in General Practice between 1968 and 2001 before we started at the University Clinic. The first doctor died, we moved to one of his partners who then set up a solo practice. We moved to the University Clinic when he gave up that solo practice to do research and then moved to a clinic in northern Vancouver Island.

We had super care from both of the GPs, with few waits for referrals or other treatment. The University Clinic is great .............. the Residents are taught how to ask questions, and to be mindful of the patient, we get rapid referral to specialist clinics in the University Hospital, and have never had over-long waits to see a specialist.

I've twice got in for an emergency appointment in the afternoon of the day I phoned ......... they were real emergencies to see a GP, but not for an Emergency Ward visit, though one would have been had I left it a day or if the appointment had been the next day.

They have an out-of-hours number to call, and a Resident is expected to respond within as short a period as possible ........ I haven't had to try that one yet!

My own experience with the NHS dates back to the 50s and 60s, and I have some horror stories from back then. But the treatment received by close relations in more recent times has not impressed. I'm convinced that my brother died far too young because of major mistakes made by the system. What I read in the UK media doesn't make me feel any better!

Last edited by scilly; Jun 18th 2019 at 4:03 am.
scilly is offline  
Old Jun 18th 2019, 4:35 am
  #41  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,343
Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

If only what you experience was the norm in BC.

At least with my current GP generally can get an appointment with 3-5 days, but never same day, need to see a doctor and can't wait, walk in clinic or the ER, and this has been my experience with all my GP's thus far, some have had longer lead times for appointments like the one I had in Squamish, could take 2-3 weeks to get an appointment.

After hours would be nice though, only option is the ER if all walk in clinics are closed or hit their quota for the day.

Originally Posted by scilly View Post
Nor do we have any quibbles with the Canadian Health Care System. We had 2 doctors in General Practice between 1968 and 2001 before we started at the University Clinic. The first doctor died, we moved to one of his partners who then set up a solo practice. We moved to the University Clinic when he gave up that solo practice to do research and then moved to a clinic in northern Vancouver Island.

We had super care from both of the GPs, with few waits for referrals or other treatment. The University Clinic is great .............. the Residents are taught how to ask questions, and to be mindful of the patient, we get rapid referral to specialist clinics in the University Hospital, and have never had over-long waits to see a specialist.

I've twice got in for an emergency appointment in the afternoon of the day I phoned ......... they were real emergencies to see a GP, but not for an Emergency Ward visit, though one would have been had I left it a day or if the appointment had been the next day.

They have an out-of-hours number to call, and a Resident is expected to respond within as short a period as possible ........ I haven't had to try that one yet!

My own experience with the NHS dates back to the 50s and 60s, and I have some horror stories from back then. But the treatment received by close relations in more recent times has not impressed. I'm convinced that my brother died far too young because of major mistakes made by the system. What I read in the UK media doesn't make me feel any better!

Last edited by Jsmth321; Jun 18th 2019 at 4:37 am.
Jsmth321 is offline  
Old Jun 18th 2019, 10:23 am
  #42  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Location: Lancs - moving to Canada 2020
Posts: 215
crofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick View Post
I simply don't understand people going on about the 'wonderful NHS'. That was not my experience I am afraid.
It certainly is hit and miss. Since returning from our soft landing trip almost two weeks ago I have come down with a mystery illness that has caused severe pain in various parts of my upper body.

I’v had two visits to a GP and two to the emergency room, the last one in in an ambulance, and because their standard tests have come back normal they seem quite content to send me away in agony telling me to “just keep taking the tablets.”

To add to that they messed my latest prescription up twice, and most of the doctors and nurses I’ve been treated by must have skipped the class about bedside manner.

I have never needed to use the Canadian system but given my experience over the last week I can’t imagine it can be any worse.
crofty82 is offline  
Old Jun 18th 2019, 11:08 am
  #43  
SUPER MODERATOR
 
christmasoompa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: In a darkened room somewhere.............
Posts: 28,353
christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick View Post
I have now just registered with a Family Doctor here in London ON, she has sent me for a fasting blood test, wants to send me for a colon cancer check (colonoscopy), I am going for an ECG and having a blood test for prostate cancer. I cannot imagine getting ANY of this from a UK practice.
Should all be covered under the NHS, things like bowel cancer checks are standard checks done on the NHS once patients get to a certain age, just like mammograms or smear tests. Health checks are also routinely offered once you get to a certain age, I had my first one last year and it included a blood test.

I've also had annual breast cancer checks since the age of 25 due to a family history of the disease, that was offered to me out of the blue and not something I requested.

My experience of the NHS has been nothing short of amazing. From my daughter who was in hospital for 3 nights last month due to an infection (total waiting time in A&E - 4 minutes), to my mother who was diagnosed with breast cancer on a Friday and operated on on Monday morning, to my father's Parkinson's treatment (and even an NHS counsellor after diagnosis), as well as numerous other friends and family members who've all been treated amazingly, I can't fault it.
christmasoompa is offline  
Old Jun 18th 2019, 11:19 am
  #44  
Muskoka, Ontario
 
Tirytory's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,969
Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick View Post
We both agree that the healthcare we have both experienced on Ontario, mixture of walk-in and family doctor is waaayyyy better than the UK. I have now just registered with a Family Doctor here in London ON, she has sent me for a fasting blood test, wants to send me for a colon cancer check (colonoscopy), I am going for an ECG and having a blood test for prostate cancer. I cannot imagine getting ANY of this from a UK practice. All this and I am in good health, this is just a 'take on check' due to my age (63). They just seem far more thorough and will spend time with each of us.

I simply don't understand people going on about the 'wonderful NHS'. That was not my experience I am afraid.
But you would have been offered Colon Screening in the UK. The UK offers a one off scope from the age of 55 then onto the kits from 60-74. Ontario offers the kits from 50+ but is only now moving onto to the once only kits with higher sensitivity. The UK were moving to HS 5 years ago.

The general public seem to think that getting things checked is good service, in reality if there was no indication for the tests then they’re unlikely to pick anything up, indeed the annual physical is discouraged in Ontario as in the UK because it is unlikely to “catch” anything. That doesn’t make it good practice.

Fasting bloods isn’t bad though, if a person is overweight with a bad lifestyle makes Type II diabetes more of a risk. Still would have been added to any blood form in the UK too.

Last edited by Tirytory; Jun 18th 2019 at 12:49 pm.
Tirytory is offline  
Old Jun 18th 2019, 7:38 pm
  #45  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 22
Poundlanddoc has a reputation beyond reputePoundlanddoc has a reputation beyond reputePoundlanddoc has a reputation beyond reputePoundlanddoc has a reputation beyond reputePoundlanddoc has a reputation beyond reputePoundlanddoc has a reputation beyond reputePoundlanddoc has a reputation beyond reputePoundlanddoc has a reputation beyond reputePoundlanddoc has a reputation beyond reputePoundlanddoc has a reputation beyond reputePoundlanddoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating and medication advice

Originally Posted by L0VE View Post
Hi,

I'm on thyroxine and have been for nearly 20yrs. It's a medication I have to take daily. I have a one-month prescription. I have declined a three-month prescription earlier this year, due to a recent change in dosage....and even today my dosage was changed!

I'm moving to BC this month and understand I won't be covered for health care for 3 months.

How can I get my Drs to give me a longer prescription to cover the first three months?

Do I tell him I'm on holidays for 3 months?
Surely if I say I'm moving to Canada they don't have to give me anything?
Or do I get a friend to collect it from Pharmacy and post it? I'm not sure if that's illegal though?

I can't get the medication when I'm I'm Canada without a prescription.

How has anyone else tackled this? I'm sure there are other people who are on daily medication and moved.
Your GP should not have a problem with a script for 3months worth of Thyroxine if you are honest with him/her.

The main problem with your current and frequent dose changes from your limited statement and as you have discussed is the erratic tempo of your levels which your GP is trying to address. It takes under a few months for you (symptom wise and your levels to adjust after a dose change). If you are able to copy your entire records (most have access to their records online including blood and other investigations such as scans. Alternatively, your surgery can copy this for a nominal fee) from your GP as well as any records and copied discs of scans etc from the hospital (not all results from hospitals are shared with the GP. Easy to make the request in writing and again pay the nominal admin charges. If you make the request, proior to travel, then a friend can be nominated to pick up and forward to you also).

These records and most especially records of the trend of your ‘baseline’ blood tests including TSH levels (over the past 20yrs) would be very valuable for any GP/FP (regardless of walk in or standard GP surgery status) to maintain an accurate and safe continuity of care for you and your long term condition.

Good luck and safe journey
Poundlanddoc is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.