Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Elementry and Primary education document!

Elementry and Primary education document!

Old Nov 27th 2005, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

Razavi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Elementry and Primary education document!

Hi everybody,
After one year waiting, they are writing me to send addition document,the crazy thing is that they are asking for my Elementry and Primary education document,is this normal?
Does anyone have any idea why do they asking for this document. I thought they need the last education document and not the first one!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 12:33 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Elementry and Primary education document!

I was never asked for Elementary School documents - I never had any so not sure what we could have sent if we had been asked for it??

I would fax them to make sure they have not asked for this in error.........they DO make errors.