Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

edmonton specific

edmonton specific

Old Jan 7th 2010, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

adelethomas23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default edmonton specific

hey am interested in experiences of edmonton in general as we are considering moving from scotland.. any thoughts?.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:07 pm
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: edmonton specific

Originally Posted by adelethomas23
hey am interested in experiences of edmonton in general as we are considering moving from scotland.. any thoughts?.
I work in Edmonton, but live in Sherwood Park.
If you live, send me a PM with your questions and i'll do what I can to answer.
Cheers!
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I will move this to the correct section of the forum (this is for immigration queries i.e. visa related queries, legal stuff) and hopefully you'll get more response there.

But it's worth doing a search (just put 'Edmonton' in to the search box) and you'll find lots of previous threads with loads of info on.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I will move this to the correct section of the forum (this is for immigration queries i.e. visa related queries, legal stuff) and hopefully you'll get more response there.

But it's worth doing a search (just put 'Edmonton' in to the search box) and you'll find lots of previous threads with loads of info on.
thank you very much x
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jericho
I work in Edmonton, but live in Sherwood Park.
If you live, send me a PM with your questions and i'll do what I can to answer.
Cheers!
thank you jericho im not able to message yet.. but if you message me ? i dont know if that ll work?. id like to start with how big or far apart are the area s roughly. like it seems close on the map sherwood- edmonton but everyone that talks about it so far seems to talk as if its self contained... that probably doesnt make much sence..lol.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

thank you jericho im not able to message yet.. but if you message me ? i dont know if that ll work?. id like to start with how big or far apart are the area s roughly. like it seems close on the map sherwood- edmonton but everyone that talks about it so far seems to talk as if its self contained... that probably doesnt make much sence..lol.
You can now, you've made more than 3 posts so can PM to your hearts content.

Edit: think that there's a thread in the Canniversary section of the forum with lots of info about Edmonton in - some of which you may need to take with a pinch of salt, but much of which will be useful. So that will be worth a read.

Yet another edit: here you go..........http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...28#post8226328

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 7th 2010 at 6:26 pm.