Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

EDMONTON POLICE CREDIT CHECK

EDMONTON POLICE CREDIT CHECK

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:46 am
Just Joined

LONDONUK1980 is a jewel in the roughLONDONUK1980 is a jewel in the roughLONDONUK1980 is a jewel in the roughLONDONUK1980 is a jewel in the rough
Default EDMONTON POLICE CREDIT CHECK

Hi

I am not sure if this question has popped up a few times , I am a serving London Police Officer and my family and I are looking to relocate to Edmonton

Edmonton Police are accepting applicants however there is a Credit check form , my main concern is due to a bad (very) property mistake when I was slightly younger I have had to take out a debt management programme

I am making payments and have not missed any and I am about to increase the amount I pay into the programme to clear the debt quicker

Is it worth me applying or face facts and wait until the Debt is cleared then go from there, as will they look unfavorably that I am on a DMP
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 2:52 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EDMONTON POLICE CREDIT CHECK

Originally Posted by LONDONUK1980
Hi

I am not sure if this question has popped up a few times , I am a serving London Police Officer and my family and I are looking to relocate to Edmonton

Edmonton Police are accepting applicants however there is a Credit check form , my main concern is due to a bad (very) property mistake when I was slightly younger I have had to take out a debt management programme

I am making payments and have not missed any and I am about to increase the amount I pay into the programme to clear the debt quicker

Is it worth me applying or face facts and wait until the Debt is cleared then go from there, as will they look unfavorably that I am on a DMP
But WHY do you want to leave UK?? The country needs your help with the deteriorating crime rates!!