Wikiposts

e-client

Old Mar 7th 2005, 8:38 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice
Default Re: e-client

Originally Posted by mhhp
I just woke up sweatting after this horrible nightmare last night:

Picture that cute little face of yours behing a huge CIC case officers desk feeding my file to the paper eating pet moose with a sardonic grin on your face :scared: :scared:

But I do know how to handle thos situations:

Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out ..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out ..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out..................

Feel alot better, now I can go back to sleep.
Awww I get all warm and fuzzy when somebody tells me that they dreamed of me. It just makes me realise how much they love me.
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:47 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OzRob
Awww I get all warm and fuzzy when somebody tells me that they dreamed of me. It just makes me realise how much they love me.
No wonder, with that face
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:45 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Originally Posted by mhhp
No wonder, with that face
Yes, I love you too...