Wikiposts

e-client

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 8:44 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: e-client

ok, thanks for that, I'm just a dumb canuk. so does this work for all applications, as we're going in on the family ticket. suppose it's one way to keep track of things without ringing every week to see what's happening. pity they don't do that for citizenship forms, been waiting for ever for my daughter's. I guess they've not started processing her yet as they've not sent our birth certificates back yet
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 9:18 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
ok, thanks for that, I'm just a dumb canuk. so does this work for all applications, as we're going in on the family ticket. suppose it's one way to keep track of things without ringing every week to see what's happening. pity they don't do that for citizenship forms, been waiting for ever for my daughter's. I guess they've not started processing her yet as they've not sent our birth certificates back yet
The question should be "does it work for any applications"

Worked for my citizenship application..sort of anyway. it did update now and then as it progressed. Not sure if it will for a childs / by birth application. Doesnt help speed it up any either way, it will be done when its done.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 8:41 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OzRob
Hi Covenant,
I managed to log on to e-client six weeks after the date on my AOR letter. Incidently I tried to log on Sunday (N American time) and I couldn't get on. The following day I could. This adds to the belief that it is updated on Mondays. BTW I'm supposed to be the only cute baby on this forum!!

I agree with Iaink that it is better not to know about e-client as it is only a source of frustration. But once you do know about it your mind starts diong funny things, just look at mhhp. :scared:

mhhp do you have a theory on the affects of e-client on an applicants state of mind?
Theory!?!

Come on OzRob the effects are obvious, let me freshen up your memory on some recent posts in the Immigration section:

- MJ23 playing with a weejee-board having his CIC case officers initials stuck to his forehead after he has already bitten off his nose
- Bhalerao hypnotizing himself into believe he is his own CIC officer
- Cryout and mhhp performing pagan rituals on some hill with moose antlers stuck to their head
- Vetal convinced he is in some simulated virtual reality having to choose between a red envelope and a blue envelope
- secret PR applicant societies conducting mail prediction rituals from planet configurations, tea leafs, bone throwing, ....
- I cannot even imagine what julius did to that poor moose and why???
- mhhp calculating beta-probabilities from yogi799 and applying for the nobel prize,
- and I have no clue how many of us have started fancying our mailmen/women (this must be some strange variation of the Stockholm Syndrome)

Welcome to Canada everyone!!!! What CIC is producing here is the world elite of skilled workers.......

Shall I continue.......
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 10:31 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

I couldnt imagine life without knowing about it. My addiction grows stronger every day and certainly not frustration. Its like those lottery cards you get in pubs in Canada ONLY BETTER. On the lottery card you pay - first bad point. you then open between 4 and six windows to see if you have won. the second bad point is the cheaper the card the more likely you are to win - where is the excitement. compare with e-client. it is free, lots of people are playing the game, when you win the prize is fantastic and you can open the window any time of the day as often as you want.

Hi Covenant,
I managed to log on to e-client six weeks after the date on my AOR letter. Incidently I tried to log on Sunday (N American time) and I couldn't get on. The following day I could. This adds to the belief that it is updated on Mondays. BTW I'm supposed to be the only cute baby on this forum!!

I agree with Iaink that it is better not to know about e-client as it is only a source of frustration. But once you do know about it your mind starts diong funny things, just look at mhhp. :scared:

mhhp do you have a theory on the affects of e-client on an applicants state of mind?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 10:37 pm

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Can you tell me more about your beta-probabilities from yogi799 . I have also been on then produced dot and whisker charts, calculated mean mode and median timelines etc to try and better predict when I maight get the next notification - but so far not been able to use it for e-client predictions as it hold no relevant data. For interest value I was only 2 weeks out of my prediction for notification on Interview or interview waiver. CIC themselves were however spot on - how do they do it?

Originally Posted by mhhp
Theory!?!

Come on OzRob the effects are obvious, let me freshen up your memory on some recent posts in the Immigration section:

- MJ23 playing with a weejee-board having his CIC case officers initials stuck to his forehead after he has already bitten off his nose
- Bhalerao hypnotizing himself into believe he is his own CIC officer
- Cryout and mhhp performing pagan rituals on some hill with moose antlers stuck to their head
- Vetal convinced he is in some simulated virtual reality having to choose between a red envelope and a blue envelope
- secret PR applicant societies conducting mail prediction rituals from planet configurations, tea leafs, bone throwing, ....
- I cannot even imagine what julius did to that poor moose and why???
- mhhp calculating beta-probabilities from yogi799 and applying for the nobel prize,
- and I have no clue how many of us have started fancying our mailmen/women (this must be some strange variation of the Stockholm Syndrome)

Welcome to Canada everyone!!!! What CIC is producing here is the world elite of skilled workers.......

Shall I continue.......
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:46 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Airseir
Can you tell me more about your beta-probabilities from yogi799 . I have also been on then produced dot and whisker charts, calculated mean mode and median timelines etc to try and better predict when I maight get the next notification - but so far not been able to use it for e-client predictions as it hold no relevant data. For interest value I was only 2 weeks out of my prediction for notification on Interview or interview waiver. CIC themselves were however spot on - how do they do it?
I can see you are speeking my language, some karma to you my long lost brother.

As for probability charts, you are actually very lucky to have the large data population of the yogi799 London station, which will give your analysis a much higher validity. Berlin station only has 9 sets of data, which I have categorized as reliable, on which to base my analysis, therefore the results are fairly rounded. Based on the simplified assumption, that I have a gaussian distribution of the total population (which is probably incorrect as the data seems to suggest that the upward stdev. would be larger than the downward stdev.) and the standardized month being assumed at 30days, I calculate a mean value of exactly 240 days between AOR and IA, with a standarddeviation of exactly 60 days. This modelling methodology was very accurate in predicting my AOR so there may be hope.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:25 am

Has this theory stood up well to Hypothesis testing?

I would also favour looking at regression analysis and plotting my own experience on the graph to see how close it is to the best fit line therefore enabling a better error analyis to the norm which can be factored into future calculations to give an even better prediction comparing the norm and subtracting or adding the relevant error margin

I can see you are speeking my language, some karma to you my long lost brother.

As for probability charts, you are actually very lucky to have the large data population of the yogi799 London station, which will give your analysis a much higher validity. Berlin station only has 9 sets of data, which I have categorized as reliable, on which to base my analysis, therefore the results are fairly rounded. Based on the simplified assumption, that I have a gaussian distribution of the total population (which is probably incorrect as the data seems to suggest that the upward stdev. would be larger than the downward stdev.) and the standardized month being assumed at 30days, I calculate a mean value of exactly 240 days between AOR and IA, with a standarddeviation of exactly 60 days. This modelling methodology was very accurate in predicting my AOR so there may be hope.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:35 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Airseir
Has this theory stood up well to Hypothesis testing?
How about hypnosis testing Maybe thats the answer...CIC to offer hypnotherapy to make everyone forget all about the application until the brown/yellow/tan/green/red/blue envelope arrives
Old Mar 4th 2005, 9:31 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Theory!?!

Come on OzRob the effects are obvious
mhhp,
I know the affects of e-client on forum members very well. I was hoping you would state your assessment of the situation so that I could get an insight into your state of mind. I think it has now been proven beyond doubt that e-client has had a serious affect on your mental state.

Just between you and I (and a few other members) I have come across some interesting information. After a long investigation I have come across some information that will not surprise some members. My sources have informed me that e-client is in fact a CIC tool to test the mental stability of PR applicants. Furthermore the forum is monitored by the CIC and the actions of members are recorded to aid in the evaluation of an applicant’s mental state.

Due to the adverse affects that e-client has on you and your deluded theories posted on this forum I am afraid it is not looking good for you.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:38 pm
keep checking....

mhhp,
I know the affects of e-client on forum members very well. I was hoping you would state your assessment of the situation so that I could get an insight into your state of mind. I think it has now been proven beyond doubt that e-client has had a serious affect on your mental state.

Just between you and I (and a few other members) I have come across some interesting information. After a long investigation I have come across some information that will not surprise some members. My sources have informed me that e-client is in fact a CIC tool to test the mental stability of PR applicants. Furthermore the forum is monitored by the CIC and the actions of members are recorded to aid in the evaluation of an applicant’s mental state.

Due to the adverse affects that e-client has on you and your deluded theories posted on this forum I am afraid it is not looking good for you.

Oh Sh#$&@ !!!!!!

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Last edited by mhhp; Mar 4th 2005 at 8:41 pm.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:50 pm
keep checking....

Oh Sh#$&@ !!!!!!

Oh, just so everyone knows, this is the real Sir mhhp

I have this mean, cruel, crazy neighbour, who has hacked into my wireless network and posted all these crazy e/client posts on this website.

It wasnt me

It wasnt me

It wasnt me!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew, now that we got this one cleared up I did check my e/client today for the first time in 5 months it is showing in process and I am sure CIC is working hard on my application every day. Bye e/client, see you again in another 5 months.

CIC is the greatest!!!!!!!!!!

Edit> Airseir, in your calculations do not forget to account for the fact that CIC is a sigularity in an 11/dimensional doughnut/shaped universe.

Last edited by mhhp; Mar 4th 2005 at 8:56 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 9:29 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Oh, just so everyone knows, this is the real Sir mhhp

I have this mean, cruel, crazy neighbour, who has hacked into my wireless network and posted all these crazy e/client posts on this website.

It wasnt me

It wasnt me

It wasnt me!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew, now that we got this one cleared up I did check my e/client today for the first time in 5 months it is showing in process and I am sure CIC is working hard on my application every day. Bye e/client, see you again in another 5 months.

CIC is the greatest!!!!!!!!!!

Edit> Airseir, in your calculations do not forget to account for the fact that CIC is a sigularity in an 11/dimensional doughnut/shaped universe.
lol....I hope they believe you!!!!
Old Mar 6th 2005, 7:40 pm
keep checking....

lol....I hope they believe you!!!!
I just woke up sweatting after this horrible nightmare last night:

Picture that cute little face of yours behing a huge CIC case officers desk feeding my file to the paper eating pet moose with a sardonic grin on your face :scared: :scared:

But I do know how to handle thos situations:

Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out ..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out ..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out..................

Feel alot better, now I can go back to sleep.
Old Mar 6th 2005, 7:59 pm

Interesting point - I had over looked this entirely. If I use the standard interstellar time quotation and multiply it by the average number of donuts bought from Tim Hortons in a week and probably throw Avagadros constant in there somewhere this should help.

I would also like to point out that I am not really Airseir but someone that has hacked into his account because I have no good reason to use e-client BUT I AM ADDICTED TO IT.

The real Airseir is a good upsatnding citizen that has neve been to e-client.

Old Mar 6th 2005, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

I just woke up sweatting after this horrible nightmare last night:

Picture that cute little face of yours behing a huge CIC case officers desk feeding my file to the paper eating pet moose with a sardonic grin on your face :scared: :scared:

But I do know how to handle thos situations:

Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out ..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out ..................Breathe in.............Check E-CLIENT..............Breathe out..................

Feel alot better, now I can go back to sleep.

very bad dream my man, veeeery bad dream!

People: today is Monday, right? As everyone knows e-clients are updated overnight in Canada and USA...when exactly? everyone knows??? I have just checked mine and of course was in process and no further news...deporessing!

Cry :scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.