Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Do you know where I can find the link to goods to follow forms?

Do you know where I can find the link to goods to follow forms?

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you know where I can find the link to goods to follow forms?

Originally Posted by karla03
Thank You for this. You are a star
No problem, but i can only take the credit for saving them after they were first posted a while back. Somebody else did all the hard work of creating them but i cannot remember who it was.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 10:56 am
Living the Life at Last

iambof is on a distinguished road

These forms are a little confusing.

Which one do we fill in for our goods accompanying us?
B4 or B4a?

Looks like we fill in both then leave the goods to follow box empty.
Am I correct?

Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by printer
As if by magic here are the fillable forms which i had saved.

Attachment 44146

Attachment 44147
Hi Mate,

I know this thread started sometime ago but the forms upon opening say they are corrupt.

Have you still got the copies of them please.

Thanks Dave.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:29 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Hi Mate,

I know this thread started sometime ago but the forms upon opening say they are corrupt.

Have you still got the copies of them please.

Thanks Dave.
They worked for me Dave does your acrobat reader need updating maybe?
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
They worked for me Dave does your acrobat reader need updating maybe?
Yes Lorna it must have been that & I am sorry for mucking anyone around.

I tried to download them at work so maybe that was the problem, just tried them at home and they are tickety Boo.

Cheers
Old Nov 30th 2007, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

ScottishJim is a jewel in the roughScottishJim is a jewel in the roughScottishJim is a jewel in the roughScottishJim is a jewel in the rough

Hi, Guys and Gals,
I think the link that is giving the trouble is for a document published in 2005 and it is possible Canadian Border folks have changed to this one....

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/E/pbg/cf/b4/b4-07e.pdf

Also check this one out for the B4A forms just in case it has been moved too.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/E/pbg/cf/b4a/b4a-05b.pdf

Also while I'm on this thread, has or is anyone trying to ship in any vehicles other than the run of the mill over 15 year old classic etc etc?
I am a Military vehicle nut and want to import two Classic military vehicles. one is a 1942 world war 2 jeep which shouldn't be any problem and the other is an ex British army forklift from the late 60s early 70s which I've owned for over 15 years but there is no Vin number on it.

What documentary proof do they ask for as proof of personal ownership when back in old Blighty ?

Any advice would be welcome.

Jim
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ScottishJim
Hi, Guys and Gals,
I think the link that is giving the trouble is for a document published in 2005 and it is possible Canadian Border folks have changed to this one....

Also while I'm on this thread, has or is anyone trying to ship in any vehicles other than the run of the mill over 15 year old classic etc etc?
I am a Military vehicle nut and want to import two Classic military vehicles. one is a 1942 world war 2 jeep which shouldn't be any problem and the other is an ex British army forklift from the late 60s early 70s which I've owned for over 15 years but there is no Vin number on it.

What documentary proof do they ask for as proof of personal ownership when back in old Blighty ?

Jim
Jim,

Thanks for the links really appreciated.

Sorry I can be of no help regarding the vehicles.

Dave
Old Dec 1st 2007, 3:26 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScottishJim
Hi, Guys and Gals,

Jim

Sorry Jim, the only old thing I brought over with me was Mal and he had all his paperwork.

Maybe if you do a search on the threads you may come up with some old information. I know Rob4bc is waiting for a container with his car in to be delivered, it's somewhere in Montreal now I beleive, seach on his name and ask him if he has any more info.

Good luck
Old Dec 5th 2007, 11:14 am
Just Joined

Blimeygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry guys but we are getting ready to complete the forms and I am a bit confused. I am a returning resident and will be bringing a few things with me but the rest will follow a week later.
Do I need to fill in both these forms? We have an Excel spreadsheet of all our boxes and what is in them.

It is not 100% clear to me which form is for which purpose.
B4A is goods to follow and B4E is accompanying goods??
Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute

great info
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

alansfx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
When you're typing your message, you press on the left hand button of your mouse and drag the cursor across the word that you want to appear as a hyperlink. Once that word is highlighted, click on the symbol of the globe at the top of the text box. A box will pop up and prompt you to type your URL in it. Once you've done that, click Okay on the pop up box. Then it's a done deal.
Hey Judy i am a new member and have been living in Toronto with my wife , we are now moving to Vancouver , but we need to take our car which is small vw beetle , and most of our belongings do you have any info on the best and of course the cheapest way of doing this ,,,,thanks Alan
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

architeutus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, while trying to fill up the fillable B4a form, I encountered a problem. Whenever I finish entering data in the centre column, "Description of goods" and go to the next line, the previous line's font immediately turns into smudged ink that is hardly readable. Has anyone encountered this before? Thanks.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

c888 is an unknown quantity at this point

excellent work!!! can you also provide the fillable forms for SIN application

carl
Old Oct 10th 2008, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

djchighlander is just really nicedjchighlander is just really nicedjchighlander is just really nicedjchighlander is just really nicedjchighlander is just really nicedjchighlander is just really nicedjchighlander is just really nicedjchighlander is just really nice

I have just returned from landing with no problems, I used these forms i knocked up and customs were fine, at least you dont have to write everything on them, just stapled original form to front
hope these help
Attached Files
File Type: doc
goods_to_follow blank.doc (68.0 KB, 192 views)
Old May 14th 2009, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

David P will become famous soon enough

I've also had problems with the smudged ink look on the B4a form. It seems to have multiple fields on each line, each one gets completed when you complete the line give ing a smudged look.

I've attached a fixed version.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
b4a-05b-fillable-1.pdf (48.9 KB, 150 views)