Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Do you know where I can find the link to goods to follow forms?

Do you know where I can find the link to goods to follow forms?

Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Fairy Tales is a jewel in the roughFairy Tales is a jewel in the roughFairy Tales is a jewel in the roughFairy Tales is a jewel in the roughFairy Tales is a jewel in the rough
Default Do you know where I can find the link to goods to follow forms?

I have tried to search but don't have much time to spend on the computer so I wonder if someone recently needed them and know exactly where to look.
Thanks.
Fairy Tales
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:17 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do you know where I can find the link to goods to follow forms?

Originally Posted by Fairy Tales
I have tried to search but don't have much time to spend on the computer so I wonder if someone recently needed them and know exactly where to look.
Thanks.
Fairy Tales
Are these what you are looking for?

Form B4e and Form B4a
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

Fairy Tales is a jewel in the roughFairy Tales is a jewel in the roughFairy Tales is a jewel in the roughFairy Tales is a jewel in the roughFairy Tales is a jewel in the rough

I hope so. Thanks a lot Steve.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:27 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Are these what you are looking for?

Form B4e and Form B4a
Steve, how do you make your weblinks come up as hyperlinks.

Cheersmedear
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:41 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
Steve, how do you make your weblinks come up as hyperlinks.

Cheersmedear
When you're typing your message, you press on the left hand button of your mouse and drag the cursor across the word that you want to appear as a hyperlink. Once that word is highlighted, click on the symbol of the globe at the top of the text box. A box will pop up and prompt you to type your URL in it. Once you've done that, click Okay on the pop up box. Then it's a done deal.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:49 pm

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
When you're typing your message, you press on the left hand button of your mouse and drag the cursor across the word that you want to appear as a hyperlink. Once that word is highlighted, click on the symbol of the globe at the top of the text box. A box will pop up and prompt you to type your URL in it. Once you've done that, click Okay on the pop up box. Then it's a done deal.
I'm too lazy to type in the URL I just have the location that I want to use the URL from, open in another window then I copy and paste the URL into the pop-up box.

But the rest is exactly as Judy describes.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

I have both pdf's. Do I need to print them out and fill in by hand? or is there a way I could complete the forms in soft form typing in my list to look better?
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:05 pm
Love it

chinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nice

I have both pdf's. Do I need to print them out and fill in by hand? or is there a way I could complete the forms in soft form typing in my list to look better?
I landed on Good Friday at Halifax. I just typed out a list in Excel and printed two copies. They were very happy with that. They just staple it to the B4's
Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:59 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
Thanks U2 - did it work?
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
Thanks U2 - did it work?
Yes it did.
Congratulations another little mystery solved.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:13 pm

I'm afraid the answer seems to be that you have to print and fill in by hand. I had my conversion guru (Mrs_P) look at one of them to see if she could make it into a form but alas no luck.

Perhaps you could do as Chinnybloke did and type out a list in Word or Excel or something and staple it to the forms yourself.

Cheers
Steve
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
I'm afraid the answer seems to be that you have to print and fill in by hand. I had my conversion guru (Mrs_P) look at one of them to see if she could make it into a form but alas no luck.

Perhaps you could do as Chinnybloke did and type out a list in Word or Excel or something and staple it to the forms yourself.

Cheers
Steve
No it is definitely possible to type in but not on these ones. There was a thread somewhere and someone had cleverly manipulated them so they could be typed but i don't know where.
Give me a little while i think i have them saved somewhere.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

As if by magic here are the fillable forms which i had saved.

b4-05e-fillable.pdf

b4a-05b-fillable.pdf
Old Apr 13th 2007, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by printer
You're a gentleman and a scholar.

There's few of us left.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by printer

Attachment 44146

Attachment 44147
Thank You for this. You are a star

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.